***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Wisconsin looks god awful - how did they beat MSU last time out?

Is it me, or does the barn seem dead tonight for blowing out Wisconsin?

It hasn't been a great second half for offense (both under 30%) and we've been up big the whole time. Hope it gets loud the final few minutes. Gotta enjoy every Wiscy win - especially the beatdowns!

Game kind of anti-climatic - kind of sucking the joy out of a beat down

1:45 and lower bowl is emptying. What the hell. COME ON FANS!!!

That was a total smackdown by the Gophers! Take that, Badgers! Clearly, the better team won, tonight. Is Gard's seat going to get warmer after this and the recent shenanigans?

1:45 and lower bowl is emptying. What the hell. COME ON FANS!!!

Yeah that was wack. Only thing I can think is cause of the late start, but COME ON! How often do we stomp the Badgers??

Hopefully we get a little more energy down the stretch with some more wins.

Low turnovers, strong rebounding and good shooting. Very solid win tonight.

PSU Saturday going to be tough after the words exchanged last time - team effort needed

Yeah that was wack. Only thing I can think is cause of the late start, but COME ON! How often do we stomp the Badgers??

Hopefully we get a little more energy down the stretch with some more wins.
In all fairness to the fans, those last 10 minutes were brutal for both teams. An absolute snooze-fest.

Overall, most solid game of the season. Ugly last 10 minutes.

The streaming quality in the 2nd half was brutal for me. But all of the commercials were almost in hd... Go figure... Good win guys.

I bet I was the only person concerned with a 19 point lead at the four minute mark.
I wasn't concerned about losing at that point, but I was concerned about letting them get hot and getting it under 10. We deserved a resounding victory and I am glad we continued to dog them right to the closing bell.

Ihnen looking really good and capable of contributing some big bench minutes. I definitely questioned why people seemed to really want to see more playing time for him, but I guess you guys all saw something I didn't. He definitely looks like a guy that belongs in the rotation.
He has changed his body during the season and is improving fast. He defended Reuvers alone on the baseline where Reuvers is tough and he just snuffed him. Great sign. I think that the kid is going to be a stud next year.

Important win! Also encouraging because Gophs didn't even play well the final 15 minutes of the game and still won by 18. (To be fair, the skunks played like absolute dogshit).

I strongly feel that the game in Madison is not only very winnable, but important, similar to the game @OSU a few weeks back.

Important win! Also encouraging because Gophs didn't even play well the final 15 minutes of the game and still won by 18. (To be fair, the skunks played like absolute dogshit).
I strongly feel that the game in Madison is not only very winnable, but important, similar to the game @OSU a few weeks back.
We match up well against Wisky this year.

Top Bottom