***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I don’t know how I’m going to work in the morning? If the gophers win I’ll be to jazzed to sleep. If they lose I might need life support.

Student section already packed. Otherwise too many red jerseyed fans.

Last edited:

Gold jerseys pop against the white washed floor. Looks good. Keep the gold and ditch white.

Offense lookin real good so far. Willis hitting shots really opens everything up more

As someone who’s rooted for Demir from the beginning—that made me smile seeing him lumber down the half court all alone & finish like a g

They won't hit all of those but they'll hit enough to do damage. Need to focus on preventing open shots. Make them earn every point.

Need Better d - high pick and roll - hedge hard like everyone does to us

offense looks good - willis looks like early season version - Carr has to make good decision.

Great looking start. Willis looks confident, Carr is being patient and distributing, shots are falling

Bad Carr tonight so far - if Carr gets going look out

"The way Davison goes flying after contact with Carr shows you how strong the Minnesota point guard is"

... Yeah. That's what it shows. Obviously nothing else going on there.

I don't mind Carr being aggressive and looking for his shot when there isn't much other offense going. On a night when everyone else seems to have their shot falling, ball has to come out of his hands more.

Top Bottom