***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Somebody fix demir balance on his shot - he leans forward every time

Reuvers is soft wants no part of the physicality it takes to rebound.

Why does Demir get so many more minutes over Ihnen? Haven't seen Demir do anything particularly well so far tonight. At least Ihnen can stretch the floor.

That list of Minnesotans on Wisconsin is probably one of the weakest groups they've had in a while. None of them are that great.

That list of Minnesotans on Wisconsin is probably one of the weakest groups they've had in a while. None of them are that great.

I do feel like Reuvers is gonna be a pain in the ads the next two years. He is punk but he has a nice outside shot

What a game by Willis. Nice to see.

I remember when someone posted in the last week or two that hopefully Willis would grad transfer after this year - apparently because he wouldn't be able to get any PT next year. Haha

Actually I was wrong on this, they haven't really got anybody out of MN since Bo left. Riley Dearring, Alex Illikainen...

Why does Demir get so many more minutes over Ihnen? Haven't seen Demir do anything particularly well so far tonight. At least Ihnen can stretch the floor.
I don't see that at all

I hope this a turning point for Willis. I know he's been banged up a lot of the conference season but what a weapon to have down the stretch.

Is it me, or does the barn seem dead tonight for blowing out Wisconsin?

Top Bottom