***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The red jerseys are coming! The red jerseys are coming!

It doesn't get more impassioned than this tonight. A critical game for the Gophers. The dirtiest player in the Big Ten coming off a suspension in the state he grew up in. The head coach who repeatedly enables and defends dirty play, all in our house.

The emotions will be running high. The cheap shots to the nuts will be expected. And a win we must get.

Last time the Gophers hosted wisconsin, ethan happ left the court by blowing kisses to the Gopher students. The dirtiest player in the Big Ten tried to undercut Jordan Murphy and the Big Ten's most enabling head coach said his kids just play hard. #NeverForget

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't sell out this game, you need to realize you set the price way too high...

Lessons being learned over at Mariucci but I was surprised to see the same problem when I just checked availability for tonight.

Gosh darn this is a big game.

This is where I wish/hope these guys could embrace the "pressure is a privilege" idea that Coach Fleck sells so well.

If you can't sell out this game, you need to realize you set the price way too high...

Lessons being learned over at Mariucci but I was surprised to see the same problem when I just checked availability for tonight.

Agreed on the price for the upper deck ends. $45 (plus fees) results in a supply greater than demand. Still the lower bowl is full, only singles left so I expect the announced crowd to be in the 12,000 range, similar to Mich St.

I get that tickets can be expensive but the same people who complain about not wanting to spend the money complain about not enough people attending the games. If you can't afford to go--that is too bad. I hope everyone gets a chance to attend games. However, there are a lot of ticket deals for OOC games and even cheap tickets on stubhub for those. Or, get season tickets. $340 for the entire season--$20/game!

I've been to games in the last couple years that were sold out (or nearly sold out) and its fun. But if there are 12,000 fans there, its just as fun.

I'm not sure what people want done. The university has to make money and has some responsibility to season ticket holders to not slash prices for single game seats. Gopher mens hockey was mentioned--they are 3rd in the country for tickets sold. Getting people to use the tickets is a different issue that needs to be addressed.

Anyway--Go Gophers! I'm happy I'll be at the game.

Like in Major League 2, I would bring a bag of marbles (unfortunately they would not allow them through the gate).

Hope the Barn Yard wear cups.

I get that tickets can be expensive but the same people who complain about not wanting to spend the money complain about not enough people attending the games. If you can't afford to go--that is too bad. I hope everyone gets a chance to attend games. However, there are a lot of ticket deals for OOC games and even cheap tickets on stubhub for those. Or, get season tickets. $340 for the entire season--$20/game!

I've been to games in the last couple years that were sold out (or nearly sold out) and its fun. But if there are 12,000 fans there, its just as fun.

I'm not sure what people want done. The university has to make money and has some responsibility to season ticket holders to not slash prices for single game seats. Gopher mens hockey was mentioned--they are 3rd in the country for tickets sold. Getting people to use the tickets is a different issue that needs to be addressed.

Yes, we actually downgraded this year because we really could not afford the seat backs. We have some great seats and pay $700 for the whole season.

Yes, we actually downgraded this year because we really could not afford the seat backs. We have some great seats and pay $700 for the whole season.

You can get great seats for not a ton of money at The Barn. You're in the best non-seat backs if you have season tickets!

I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but for the seats remaining tonight (basically the top 5-10 rows of the end zone) those prices could be reduced substantially. The views are not that great, it's a challenge to get up there with young kids/elderly, bench is tough on back, as well as a long distance to the restrooms and concessions. Those seats flat out suck. 8pm start on a Wednesday, no duh there are going to be a couple thousand remaining.

There are other ways to fill them that would not offend season ticket holders, buy one get a freebie for a kid 18 or under, groupon, special offers to season ticket holders to buy extras or for those that buy other Gopher season tickets...

I'll be there though. Can't wait.

As someone who would not be able to resist myself if i got there so I wont blame anyone for giving it to him, but I almost wonder if silence towards Davison wouldnt actually be more effective. He really seems like a kid that feeds off that and just wants to dagger the Gophers/MN in the worst way. Almost wonder if there were no boos, no signs, nothing wouldnt just get him out of sorts like hey kid you left, we dont care about you, have fun over there.

Big game tonight. One thing we all can agree on is this would be a huge win. Hopefully, the barn is rocking!

Don't group Avery in with those serial killers, but the prosecutor who helped frame Avery, definitely a badgers fan.

Avery 100% guilty; the facts of the case are clear enough: parts of Halbach’s body were found burned in Avery’s fire pit; police found a bullet in Avery’s garage linked by DNA to Halbach; Halbach’s car with her blood on it was on Avery’s family lot; Avery was the last person to see her alive; and his cousin confessed that he helped Avery murder Halbach (though the confession was terribly handled).

Horrible investigation, correct result. All Badger fans.

Avery 100% guilty; the facts of the case are clear enough: parts of Halbach’s body were found burned in Avery’s fire pit; police found a bullet in Avery’s garage linked by DNA to Halbach; Halbach’s car with her blood on it was on Avery’s family lot; Avery was the last person to see her alive; and his cousin confessed that he helped Avery murder Halbach (though the confession was terribly handled).

Horrible investigation, correct result. All Badger fans.
You may want to rewatch that but i appreciate your insight #fuckbadgers

If Ed Gein, Steven Avery, Jeffrey Dahmer, Walter Ellis, or those Slenderman murderers had a favorite college basketball team, it would be the Badgers.

Avery is guilty. Who are the Slenderman murderers? You can add Edward Edwards to that list.

Black River Falls circa 1890 "Wisconsin Death Trip" is some more crazy stuff.

Sorry to stray so far off topic.

Not my turn tonight to go. I have Wolves tickets instead. Ugh. Please make little Brad's return to Mn misrable.

Avery is guilty. Who are the Slenderman murderers? You can add Edward Edwards to that list.

Black River Falls circa 1890 "Wisconsin Death Trip" is some more crazy stuff.

Sorry to stray so far off topic.

This is firmly on-topic.

Avery is absolutely guilty.

Slenderman murders were those girls that killed their classmate out in the woods for a fictional character (Slenderman).

Get after it Gophers and Fans! There is something extra creepy and wrong with that Wisconsin basketball program.

Top Bottom