***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Just games!!!!!! Priceless.

Your incessant praise and love for Tony Bennett and Virginia in your posts equates to jumping up and down, badger. Over and over. And over, again.

So, sure, you didn't jump up and down. More lies.

I think muting builtbadgers would do wonders for your stress levels.

Pitino is already validated in my eyes. It would be a mistake to move on from him after this season barring a home run hire which MAYBE Craig Smith is. And that's a strong maybe.

Is there anything wrong with wanting some consistency from posters on this board? If several posters are going to go nuts on this forum after a loss there should be some positivity after a nice W.
Pitino isn’t getting fired during the season or after the season. He will be here next year and if they get a NCAA bid he might just get another contract extension.

Doubt you need to worry about the U moving on from Pitino anytime soon.

Just games!!!!!! Priceless.

Your incessant praise and love for Tony Bennett and Virginia in your posts equates to jumping up and down, badger. Over and over. And over, again.

So, sure, you didn't jump up and down. More lies.

You do realize Tony Bennett is easily considered a top 3 coach in the country at any level right? Dudes worth praising.

Last edited:

You do realize Tony's Bennett is easily considered a top 3 coach in the country at any level right? Dudes worth praising.
Agreed. Badger jumps up and down over him. That is the point. And Badger says he doesn’t. Another lie.
#excusesareforlosers

You do realize Tony's Bennett is easily considered a top 3 coach in the country at any level right? Dudes worth praising.
Your not suppose to praise other coaches and programs on this board, it makes some people jealous and angry. I do it as a way to reveal the way successful programs were built. There is a common thread of recruiting high character, getting guys you can lose with to instill a culture and a identity, something you hang your hat on everyday. Those coaches won conference titles by year 6, sold out their games and created a brand. They did it while taking out blue bloods by recruiting guys that would grow as a team, they did it with efficiency. Have always studied coaches in every sport. It literally became the foundation of a family business.I am not provincial in any way. Much can be learned and now finally is. This is our best staff and more time is devoted to defense and the efficiency metrics. Look at what Bo Ryan did to become the conferences all time winner by %. He had a staff of Tony Bennett, Greg Gard, Rob Jeter and Saul Phillips. They knew who they were and relentlessly pursued efficiency, believed defense traveled. That is what i wanted here that i see glimpses of now. Our staff actually said that we were going to start paying attention to efficiency this past off season !

Can't argue with him being a great coach. The point is that it's continual, from one person....oh, and on a GOPHER message board. K and Izzo don't get continual praise on here. Built is built and I expect the exact same theme in almost every post. But it is what it is.

Agreed. Badger jumps up and down over him. That is the point. And Badger says he doesn’t. Another lie.
#excusesareforlosers
I do not jump up and down over anyone. We finally agree, excuses are for losers. That is why i despise would have, could have, if etc... that we get from fans all the time.

I do not jump up and down over anyone. We finally agree, excuses are for losers. That is why i despise would have, could have, if etc... that we get from fans all the time.
Built, I enjoy your knowledge and insight on this board and I can probably speak for many on this board as they agree. Just ignore some of these guys! They obviously have some kind of man crush on you. Leave it alone and this board will be more enjoyable. Not your fault as these toolbags come at you, but keep hearing you explain yourself time after time. We all have heard you. You support the gophers and like wisconsin and virginia as well. That's fine! Cant handle the constant jabbing at you anymore. Sure I can leave the sight, but I come on here for gopher insight and basketball knowledge which you and others give. Just ignore barn burner. He just baits you everyday. It's gotten to the point where I dont even know if he knows anything about basketball! He just gives you shit everyday!

Built, I enjoy your knowledge and insight on this board and I can probably speak for many on this board as they agree. Just ignore some of these guys! They obviously have some kind of man crush on you. Leave it alone and this board will be more enjoyable. Not your fault as these toolbags come at you, but keep hearing you explain yourself time after time. We all have heard you. You support the gophers and like wisconsin and virginia as well. That's fine! Cant handle the constant jabbing at you anymore. Sure I can leave the sight, but I come on here for gopher insight and basketball knowledge which you and others give. Just ignore barn burner. He just baits you everyday. It's gotten to the point where I dont even know if he knows anything about basketball! He just gives you shit everyday!
Good advice. Thanks.

Good advice. Thanks.
I know it's hard not to fire back, but like I said we all enjoy your knowledge and insight. No need to explain yourself anymore, your a gopher supporter and like Virginia and wisconsin because they have built those programs into great programs. Perfect! That's all anyone needs to know!

Good advice. Thanks.
I have a very select few on ignore and it seems I miss zero content. As an added bonus on the new format, quoted statements by 'ignored' no longer are displayed. If your curiosity gets the better of you, there is an option for showing ignored content without changing the persons status.

Yes, you do. Stop lying.

I have a very select few on ignore and it seems I miss zero content. As an added bonus on the new format, quoted statements by 'ignored' no longer are displayed. If your curiosity gets the better of you, there is an option for showing ignored content without changing the persons status.
Sounds perfect!

Wait who else should we ignore? I agree it gets old reading these takes all the time. (PM if you really don't want to call out anybody else)

I have begun using the ignore as well. Depends on what you want out of gopher hole. I want to read messages that cheer the gophers and tend toward the positive side of things regarding the team and their coach. Others may like the back and forth of disparate viewpoints, which is fine as well. Nobody's mind is going to be changed so ignore can be a good option.

One thing I discovered and dislike about the ignore list: any threads started by someone you ignore do not show up at all and you will not be aware they exist. So the person you ignore could start a thread on an interesting topic that has 200 replies, and you will not be aware that thread exists.

Nice win for Michigan over State.

Maryland looks like the creme of the crop after beating Illinois last night at Illinois.

I know it's hard not to fire back, but like I said we all enjoy your knowledge and insight. No need to explain yourself anymore, your a gopher supporter and like Virginia and wisconsin because they have built those programs into great programs. Perfect! That's all anyone needs to know!

I have several on ignore. I don't miss anything. The other poster who really needs to take your advice is WriterGoph. Constantly spatting with these losers does not make you look good or some kind of hero. It makes you look annoying, just like them.

One thing I discovered and dislike about the ignore list: any threads started by someone you ignore do not show up at all and you will not be aware they exist. So the person you ignore could start a thread on an interesting topic that has 200 replies, and you will not be aware that thread exists.

I did not know that. I can't imagine the people I ignore are starting threads worth reading however. I'll continue to risk it.

Top Bottom