***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Ihnen's defense and rebounding great! Lots of potential with him I think. He should let offense come to him more naturally instead of forcing a bit.

Can't agree with this. Ihnen has some work to do with his offensive game....but I love that he's aggressive and confident. Some of our worst years in recent history is due to guys just passing the ball around the perimeter until the shot clock runs down. Makes for an easy gameplan for the opposition. Guys like Carr and Oturu imposing themselves makes us a much more dangerous team. Opponents cannot sit back on their heels and recoup their energy.

I say....keep attacking. If Ihnen is off....or taking bad looks....he comes out of the game.

On one hand, I'm disappointed that the thread for the thorough thrashing of the Badgers is only at 6 pages.

But then I realize that it's because the Pitino haters had to slink away instead of commenting, so makes sense.

builtbadger would have had a page worth of posts alone, touting how good the Badgers are, if they had been winning/won the game.

He's now the invisible poster. Go figure.

He held his own as a true freshman in the Big Ten. Probably cannot conclude that he was going to be "special"....but there's no doubt that if he had the opportunity to develop without the injuries....that he was going to be one of the better players in the Big Ten at some point.
I mostly agree.

I hold the word "special" for guys like Willy Burton and Bobby Jackson.

Curry would have been very good. Still could be good if things work out the way we all want them to.

builtbadger would have had a page worth of posts alone, touting how good the Badgers are, if they had been winning/won the game.

Any more questions on badger and his real motives?

On one hand, I'm disappointed that the thread for the thorough thrashing of the Badgers is only at 6 pages.

But then I realize that it's because the Pitino haters had to slink away instead of commenting, so makes sense.
Nothing new here. Have to wonder if Scools enjoyed the game... :unsure:

Dude literally dropped 50+ posts on the Purdue / MSU / Iowa losses alone but is nowhere to be seen when we knock off the likes of OSU or blow out Becky. Very telling on what kind of fan he is.

Dam, I'm watching replay right now, and with about 17 minutes to go in second half, wisconsin misses shot and three guys are all looking at each other to get rebound as ball is bouncing and oturu decided to grab it rather than carr! If carr just grabs it he gets his triple double!

Was it me or did it seem a few of our guys got chippy with Tyler Wahl? Not too upset with it either way.

Surprised that they don't start Potter over him, he has put up great numbers while playing minimal minutes.

Awesome win and hopefully we can keep it rolling and nab a road win Saturday!!

Gabe threw a shoulder at him after a play on the defensive end after Wahl fouled him on a close-out when he made a 3 and it should've been a 4-point play. Other than that, I thought it was actually a pretty cleanly played game. It was physical, but not overly chippy.

Gabe threw a shoulder at him after a play on the defensive end after Wahl fouled him on a close-out when he made a 3 and it should've been a 4-point play. Other than that, I thought it was actually a pretty cleanly played game. It was physical, but not overly chippy.
He stuck his leg under Gabe on that 3. A Davidson special. It was dirty and good for Gabe for letting him know it.

I thoroughly enjoyed that game. When they announced davison before the game, the booing was excellent. Then the Gophers proceed to completely control the game. Huge game by Willis. Then Gard pulls davison mid-way through the 2nd, about 4 minutes later the student section chanting "we want brad" was great...and then again a few minutes later. Also, some kid in the student section had a sign saying something like "excited to see kobe king play tonight". hahahahaha

Nothing new here. Have to wonder if Scools enjoyed the game... :unsure:

Dude literally dropped 50+ posts on the Purdue / MSU / Iowa losses alone but is nowhere to be seen when we knock off the likes of OSU or blow out Becky. Very telling on what kind of fan he is.
Such a puppet. I don’t have to post and yet I still pull the strings and make you dance.

Too easy.

Last edited:

Already posted how impressive the win was. Wrong again.

Any more questions on badger and his real motives?
Quit lying, already posted. Still writing checks,going to games home and away and cheering on the team. What exactly do you do to help the program. Yes, i will always be critical when i see mediocrity and praise when i think it is warranted. What you have is simply attacks on me, no insights to the game itself and worse, lying about me not posting after a victory.

Officials sometimes make that call, but it was the total Reggie Miller style kick out by Gabe. I think that can actually be called a foul on the shooter in the NBA at least when the shooter kick the leg out and falls down.

Quit lying, already posted. Still writing checks,going to games home and away and cheering on the team. What exactly do you do to help the program. Yes, i will always be critical when i see mediocrity and praise when i think it is warranted. What you have is simply attacks on me, no insights to the game itself and worse, lying about me not posting after a victory.

Your intensity about this game afterwards seems rather low. Maybe that's just me, though.

Posted awesome performance , praised the taking good shots, low turnovers and great defense. This formula is the one i have been begging for decades.

A one time thing. Hell, you were forced into that.

You didn't seem to dwell on the awesome performance. Again, I'm sensing no intensity here. LMAO

You didn't seem to dwell on the awesome performance. Again, I'm sensing no intensity here. LMAO
Your sensor must be broken. I could go into great detail on each player, continuity, being connected together, awareness ,stance and effort, devotion to soundness if you really want but i do not even do that for programs i support who string together years of conference titles and a national title. Pretty damn intense about how well they played. Are you measuring my intensity card by some mythical standard like those that think they issue fan cards !

Also, remember for me these are just games after all. Another program i support and have season tickets to won the national title last year and i did not feel the need to jump up and down. Observing it all with those that built it was the reward. Intense, put me on a task and you will see intense.

Posted awesome performance , praised the taking good shots, low turnovers and great defense. This formula is the one i have been begging for decades.
Is your opinion of the direction of things changing?

Is your opinion of the direction of things changing?
Yes. This is the best staff he has had and finally the awakening to efficiency. I thought they could contend for the conference title for the first time at the start of the season. As for the future, i will have to see several years of 13-14 conference wins to believe it. Will be fun to find out.

Such a puppet. I don’t have to post and yet I still pull the strings and make you dance.

Too easy.
There he is! Positive insight as always from you Scools. What'd you think of Pitino's gameplan for beating the brakes off Bucky?

There he is! Positive insight as always from you Scools. What'd you think of Pitino's gameplan for beating the brakes off Bucky?
Not sure why you need me to post anything to satisfy your need for validation of Pitino but I’ll play along.

It was a good win and a win they needed to have. Gophers don’t have much margin for error so they need every home game. Now they need to go out and get another big road win. Those type of opportunities are starting to run out.

if Pitino gets this team to the NCAA Tourney it would be his best coaching job so far.

Last edited:

Also, remember for me these are just games after all. Another program i support and have season tickets to won the national title last year and i did not feel the need to jump up and down. Observing it all with those that built it was the reward. Intense, put me on a task and you will see intense.

Same Intensity

Same Intensity

Same Intensity

You continue to take potshots at the MN coach. That is not being critical. That is simply an attack on RP. Nothing more. Your insights into the games are a repeated efficiency, good defense, etc. All good, just no real insight. Don't blame others for your lies and deception, badger.

Why don't you just admit your real motivation with RP and get it over with, instead of lying about it?

Just games!!!!!! Priceless.

Your incessant praise and love for Tony Bennett and Virginia in your posts equates to jumping up and down, badger. Over and over. And over, again.

So, sure, you didn't jump up and down. More lies.

Not sure why you need me to post anything to satisfy your need for validation of Pitino but I’ll play along.

It was a good win and a win they needed to have. Gophers don’t have much margin for error so they need every home game. Now they need to go out and get another big road win. Those type of opportunities are starting to run out.

if Pitino gets this team to the NCAA Tourney it would be his best coaching job so far.
Pitino is already validated in my eyes. It would be a mistake to move on from him after this season barring a home run hire which MAYBE Craig Smith is. And that's a strong maybe.

Is there anything wrong with wanting some consistency from posters on this board? If several posters are going to go nuts on this forum after a loss there should be some positivity after a nice W.

Reactions: ltf

Top Bottom