***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Brad Bible Davison with a solid 2 pts so far. Have we seen any good signs in the crowd targeted at him yet?

Ruevers looked like me shooting there. Miss two in a row from 2 ft.

Wisconsin not a great night shooting

Funny how the announcers were acting like he was a victim of overreaction by the league.
I was pretty surprised by that as well, Bardo called it a “unfortunate part of college basketball.” While that can be true, I think he’s maybe brought it on himself a little bit? Lol

Had 15 seconds to try for a 2 for 1. Chose to run a play with 5 seconds left in the shot clock. Out of a timeout. What?

Had 15 seconds to try for a 2 for 1. Chose to run a play with 5 seconds left in the shot clock. Out of a timeout. What?

Yeah, I really didn't understand the roll out from the baseline either. Seems like if anything we would want those seconds off the clock.

Wow, nice way to finish the half.

Yeah, I really didn't understand the roll out from the baseline either. Seems like if anything we would want those seconds off the clock.
Seemed like we didn’t really know what we wanted. Whatever. I’ll take the 13 point lead.

Is the scoreboard clock managed differently than the ones on the displays around the front of the upper level? If he's looking at the biggest clock in front of him he got the shot off. They should make sure those line up so the players can use them.

Why was Gabe out there with a big lead and 2 fouls with 30 seconds left??

Ihnen looking really good and capable of contributing some big bench minutes. I definitely questioned why people seemed to really want to see more playing time for him, but I guess you guys all saw something I didn't. He definitely looks like a guy that belongs in the rotation.

Down a couple going into nearly every game. Awful final 45 seconds.

First half thoughts, I think Bardo wants to give every player from Wisconsin as well as Gard a handy

Ihnen looking really good and capable of contributing some big bench minutes. I definitely questioned why people seemed to really want to see more playing time for him, but I guess you guys all saw something I didn't. He definitely looks like a guy that belongs in the rotation.
Ihnen had that wrist injury at start of season that put him behind - the more he plays the better he looks -

13 is a lot. 16 would have been more. Oturu needs to go at Reuvers over and over and over. Especially if Gabe and Willis are here to chew bubble gum and shoot threes but ran out of bubble gum.

I was pretty surprised by that as well, Bardo called it a “unfortunate part of college basketball.” While that can be true, I think he’s maybe brought it on himself a little bit? Lol
And they respect the fact that he won’t be changing the way he plays? Yikes.

The only thing missing from this game is another Davison technical.

Top Bottom