Quarterbacks in the Transfer Portal

tell us you are a hack coaching staff without telling us..... picking QBs up on the portal is the best way to tell me this program is doomed for the next few seasons.

Coaches' jobs are to develop players if they are failing at the most important position we should be concerned.
It's the most important position on the field and the hardest to evaluate. The NFL sucks at it and they are only looking at the 1%.

We should be focused on building the best team that makes it attractive to a QB to want to come here and drive the car. Developing QB's is really hard to do.

Coaches aren't driving the QB transfer portal, players are because only one person can start.

We have the edge because were a large school in a top conference but they're a ACC private school that most likely has deep pocket NIL donors. The warmer climate could tip the scales for many recruits as well.
Heard he wants to study medicine.

We are #2 Med school for Primary Care. Or so says the internet. So some NIL and some free great Med School (Maybe) might enahnce lesser NIL value because the free Tuition stuff is tax free.

We have the edge because were a large school in a top conference but they're a ACC private school that most likely has deep pocket NIL donors. The warmer climate could tip the scales for many recruits as well
Wake Forest is also much closer to home, if he wants to play his final year closer to family.

His mechanics are so bad that Lincoln Riley could be calling plays and he would still suck. He’s not going pro from FCS and no good program is going to touch him if they spend even 10 minutes watching his tape from this year.

He can suck it up, find a clinic to fix his footwork and throwing motion this summer, and try to win his job back or he can quit and fail.

His dad’s ego will be his biggest impediment to success.
I get that the silly GopherHole thing is to pretend that everyone who leaves here(coach or player) just doesn’t have what it takes, but the reality is that with some proper coaching AK could probably be pretty good.

Wow. Wow. Just... wow.

"Ridiculous" play-calling.

"Doesn't know how to coach".

"Painful to watch".

"Embarrassing".

Is this Grandpa the ghostwriter for half the posters on Gopher Hole?
You are so witty.

sadly I think an offer from Wake Forest may be our kryptonite. The current state of our program/NIL is glum.
You and nobody else on here knows whether there is a NIL stash we have access to for certain circumstances. We are not the little sisters of the poor I chuckle with how many lemmings just fall in line whenever PJ opens his mouth.

If we get Brosmer, it's safe to say that we can finally figure out whether the problem is the qb or the coaching considering his experience and relative competence. So, hopefully check that box and then reassess based on the end results of the upcoming season. Fleck knows what's on the line, I think we'll be okay.

What about Todd Bouman's kid at U of South Dakota? He's had a really good season and plays in a Fleck similar style of offense. He doesn't throw a lot but makes throws when needed and can tuck and run when needed. Thoughts? Looks like they'll be advancing another round in FCS playoffs

What about Todd Bouman's kid at U of South Dakota? He's had a really good season and plays in a Fleck similar style of offense. He doesn't throw a lot but makes throws when needed and can tuck and run when needed. Thoughts? Looks like they'll be advancing another round in FCS playoffs
I will add that I'd prefer the New Hampshire guy but in case that didn't work out this is semi intriguing. I think Bouman has two more seasons of eligibility so wouldn't be threatening to our incoming freshman from Arkansas

I’m watching the game now. It’s my alma mater. Can’t have him. Actually, my opinion is he’s more of a game manager. I’m not sure it translates that well to the Big Ten. Hate to admit it, but the jackrabbits quarterback would be a great catch, but I don’t think he’ll leave there. He’s already a legend and he could three peat.

I get that the silly GopherHole thing is to pretend that everyone who leaves here(coach or player) just doesn’t have what it takes, but the reality is that with some proper coaching AK could probably be pretty good.
In your opinion. Left that out.

Top Bottom