***OFFICIAL - REAL U OF M (GOPHERS) @ FAUX U OF M (WOLVERINES) - GAME THREAD!!!***

Because when a dude is running in front of you by that much the only way you’re going to foul them is shoving them from behind. They aren’t close enough to contest the dunk/layup.
That makes sense. At least Ihnen seemed to hear me and took a tooth as a trophy sans flagrant.

At least we get a chance to see what Freeman can do.

Why can't Pitino prepare the team to play on the road? They're shooting 31% today which would be tied for their best road shooting percentage this season.

I love how they've played at home but they seem to forget how to play offense on the road.

Just a really mentally weak team on the road. A reflection of Lil' Ricky. And people want to extend him after 8 years of this? Good Lord.

Brutal. They need to figure out how to at least be competitive on the road. Don't see them winning either of the next two unless Brandon Johnson hits 8 threes again.

Why can't Pitino prepare the team to play on the road? They're shooting 31% today which would be tied for their best road shooting percentage this season.

I love how they've played at home but they seem to forget how to play offense on the road.

Ill speculate that it will even out as the year goes on. If it continues against Nebraska, Iowa (bad defensive team), Penn St, etc.

Marcus Carr can’t get open to receive a pass
He can’t shake a defender to get to the rim or even make help side come.

He isn’t good enough for the nba. Don’t think he is athletic enough

Well, we played for 20 minutes. Against the badgers it was over after 12, and against Illinois after 5. So maybe that's progress?

No mental toughness. Slow down, throw hard passes, cut hard, be confident. There's no talent gap between these teams.

Richard's mind seems like it goes as fast as the players when we're on the road. Relax. No need to yank everybody for making a mistake.

Never been a good road team, but my theory is that it’s easier to give up in an empty arena than when you have a full rowdy stadium jeering at you.

People act like this isn't EXACTLY what you get, year after year, with Pitino.

To repeat: he doesn't recruit well enough to overcome his coaching, and he doesn't coach well enough to overcome his recruiting.
That’s pretty spot on.

Michigan crashes the board....gets an offensive rebound and scores.

Watching the Gophers....you'd think that's against the rules.

You should remember the identity of the three teams we've played on the road: Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan; probably the three best teams in the league. This isn't just an issue of bad road psychology.

Pitino eat your heart out baby. You will go down as entirely unremarkable. I guess keeping your head down is the move when you have never developed a single player. This individually talented team is good in flashes in spite of you, not because you anything bub

Top Bottom