***OFFICIAL - REAL U OF M (GOPHERS) @ FAUX U OF M (WOLVERINES) - GAME THREAD!!!***

Individually talented. What has Pitino ever done or accomplished. It’s the coach. I thought we’d fired him for sure last year after that late stinksr against who gives a fuck I forgot. Now he’ll get his defacto covid extension and another millie. This team, this country, will never right a single ship. America is dead to me and the rest of generation z
Haha I'm not ready to go that far

You missed the point. I’m obviously aware of that. I’m talking about the fight aka the effort of the team.
No fight. Fire Richard Pitino he has accomplished nothing on merit, not even once as far as I’m aware.

Seriously folks...this will be our 3rd loss. Lost 3 road games against really good teams
This will be our 3rd blowout loss.

If the losses were within 10 points or so we would feel a lot better. Right now we're losing by more than Green Bay lost to us by.

freeman has been by far my favorite player for us tonight
Yep. He is a tough kid. Right down the line Michigan has been tougher than us on both ends. So it is good to see one player (Freeman) battle out there.

Wow this thread is pathetic. I've never seen so many posts ripping a coach. We are getting killed and these players are to blame. Players lose the game sick of always hearing the complaining on pitino. Our guys did not play well and did not play with great effort, this second half especially. As a player you need to have more pride than that. Its actually quite embarrassing how terrible they have been. And they have shown they can play well. These kids need to get better and need to play with much better effort.

Most entertaining part of the game now.

You missed the point. I’m obviously aware of that. I’m talking about the fight aka the effort of the team.
So was I. Off the top of my head I remember losing at Indiana 96-50 with a decent Clem team. There were others. Doesn’t excuse this year’s performances. Just facts.

i guess at least the bench guys came in and battled down the stretch?

Wow this thread is pathetic. I've never seen so many posts ripping a coach. We are getting killed and these players are to blame. Players lose the game sick of always hearing the complaining on pitino. Our guys did not play well and did not play with great effort, this second half especially. As a player you need to have more pride than that. Its actually quite embarrassing how terrible they have been. And they have shown they can play well. These kids need to get better and need to play with much better effort.
Carefull.....they'll be coming at you with pitchforks and torches for that.

amazing how many more clean looks we get now that Michigan's backups are in and the defensive intensity drops.

The coach has never accomplished a single solitary step on his own merit. He gave nothing. He shall receive nothing. Bye bye little Richard

Still only counts as 1 loss
They don't pick the 64 best records at the end of the season or play March Madness in the Barn.

Hard to have much hope for the season when the important games will be played outside of Minnesota and the Gophers have been embarrassed every time they left home.

I, for one, am astounded by the Pitino bootlicking here. Fucking really!? What planet have you been on the pst decade? He’s accomplished zilch fam!

Top Bottom