***OFFICIAL - REAL U OF M (GOPHERS) @ FAUX U OF M (WOLVERINES) - GAME THREAD!!!***

Should have been an easy offensive rebound there. Except that we play the Pitino run back on defense the second a shot is put up scheme.

They’re a lot more athletic. We have nobody who can get to the rim...including Carr

I get people saying Dickinson is a FR, but the dude is 7'1" and 255. He's not built like a freshman and sure as shit doesn't play like one

Looks like a 20 point loss. Need to find a way to play better on the road.

Gabe hitting another after the whistle.

So Pitino has just given up? Call a TO and wake them the fuck up. Two road games in row where they are at least in striking distance and come out of locker room like they forgot how to play. Robbins is getting absolutely abused by a freshmen. He just get pushed under the basket every possession. If he can’t stop him you might need to do something else.
It’s these moments where Pitino is so goddam hard to believe in.
It's hard to envision a Pitino team ever winning a B1G title or seriously contending for one...

At least turnovers are something that can be corrected, in theory. I’d be more pessimistic if they had 5-6 dunks not from turnovers.

anyways, match the aggression, hit some back cuts, and it’s a reasonably close second half.

3 were on dribble drives where Robbins helped and they found his man.

Carr can’t get a shot off

I prefer nba point guards who can get shots off

also, Michigan is a great team but they will lose in any game in the tournament that the refs call tight. They use an awful lot of body (which I love that they let them play) and if it gets called tight they're going to be in tons of foul trouble

This is embarrassing. Getting manhandled on both ends. It’s alarming that these games are not even competitive. Gach isn’t tough enough for the big ten. Very deflating loss for me.

It's hard to envision a Pitino team ever winning a B1G title or seriously contending for one...
If the entire NCAA Tournament was played at Williams Arena instead of Indiana, we’d run away with the thing.

I get people saying Dickinson is a FR, but the dude is 7'1" and 255. He's not built like a freshman and sure as shit doesn't play like one

We aren’t just making it up. He is a freshman. Your grade isn’t based on height and weight and ability.

We aren’t just making it up. He is a freshman. Your grade isn’t based on height and weight and ability.
obviously, but there is zero reason to cite Robbins getting abused by a freshman like his grade has anything in the world to do with it

I turned it off. Seen enough of that game. Watching Netflix, stuck on a show I don’t really like but have 16 episodes left so we can power through.

Top Bottom