***OFFICIAL - REAL U OF M (GOPHERS) @ FAUX U OF M (WOLVERINES) - GAME THREAD!!!***

Lots of individuals just looking for their own shots in maroon at the moment

Never been a good road team, but my theory is that it’s easier to give up in an empty arena than when you have a full rowdy stadium jeering at you.
It’s a pitino thing honestly giving up plagues us

Team threw in the towel when they got down 12 in the first half. That’s when I quit watching because the runaway had begun.

No fight at all. Can you imagine a Clem team ever looking like this???

This is about the most despicable half of basketball I’ve ever seen. There is no reason for Carr or Robbins in particular to play another minute tonight.

So I guess road success will be watching until the end of the game? Not quite sure why we just go into chuck bad shots mode on the road.

Also, Carr’s entire game and mentality is getting impacted when he isn’t scoring. Can’t let that happen.

Only positive tonight was Sam Freeman, he should get all of Curry’s minutes from here on out.

This is the same aggressive defense that both Wisconsin and Illinois played on us. Pitino just doesn't have them ready for it.

Please.....its 31....This isn't 1990 Unlv we are playing.

My guess is that this team has 2 future first round draft picks (Dickinson and Wagner) on the court and Livers has a pretty fair chance of being drafted.

You should remember the identity of the three teams we've played on the road: Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan; probably the three best teams in the league. This isn't just an issue of bad road psychology.
They're good teams but not good enough that the Gophers should be shooting this poorly.

Maryland shot 50% at Wisconsin. Ohio shot 48% at Illinois. Maryland shot 48% vs Michigan.

You should remember the identity of the three teams we've played on the road: Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan; probably the three best teams in the league. This isn't just an issue of bad road psychology.
What is your opinion of Iowa, Mich St, and Ohio St?

Lots of individuals just looking for their own shots in maroon at the moment
Individually talented. What has Pitino ever done or accomplished. It’s the coach. I thought we’d fired him for sure last year after that late stinksr against who gives a fuck I forgot. Now he’ll get his defacto covid extension and another millie. This team, this country, will never right a single ship. America is dead to me and the rest of generation z

Top Bottom