***OFFICIAL NORTH DAKOTA (FORMERLY SIOUX) AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

Defense was ass the first 22 minutes. Been great the last 5 or so. Been giving them no room

I’m a huge fan of Gach so far. He just looks smooth, willing to play both on and off the ball, makes the simple passes, and finishes well at the rim. He’s gonna be a real big part of this team

Defense was ass the first 22 minutes. Been great the last 5 or so. Been giving them no room
In general I agree but I am not sure if the team knows how to box out.

He's one of the problems. The last 3 he attempted almost hit the side of the backboard.
That was bad. But I don't think him jacking 3's is going to be a major issue.

Tre williams with the nice behind-the-back step back jumper

That was bad. But I don't think him jacking 3's is going to be a major issue.
You don't see Eric Curry's inability to shoot with any sort of consistency outside of 5 feet as an issue? Guess we disagree then.

Big men closing out on the perimeter is a major issue.

He's a reserve at the 4/5. I don't think we're counting on him for outside shooting, not matter what he used to be able to do.
He plays 20-25 minutes a game. Not being able to stretch the floor and provide some scoring off the bench is a concern for me if he's getting that kind of run.

He plays 20-25 minutes a game. Not being able to stretch the floor and provide some scoring off the bench is a concern for me if he's getting that kind of run.
Cut him some slack, he’s coming back from severe injury.

The Gophers will be far below .500 with no shot at the NCAA tournament. They will live near the bottom of the B1G and we will be pining for a new coach by January. This team is just awful.

2 point game with under 8 minutes left. Sigh .

Top Bottom