***OFFICIAL NORTH DAKOTA (FORMERLY SIOUX) AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

Couple things that give me confidence in gabe: within the last 2 minutes, the drawn charge and the follow up offensive rebound. Shooting isn’t everything. There’s a lot of parts to the game besides scoring.

Couple things that give me confidence in gabe: within the last 2 minutes, the drawn charge and the follow up offensive rebound. Shooting isn’t everything. There’s a lot of parts to the game besides scoring.

Yes. But he shoots 10 times per game.

Is Ihnen in the doghouse? No idea what's going on with his lack of PT.

Robbins had some good things too...no foul trouble, 5 blocks, few nice baskets, altered other shots...he would have benefited from a real season

I know we beat an inferior opponent by only 9, but I liked a bunch of things.
Johnson looked real good!
Curry had a couple times he was either smooth or quick, haven’t seen that for years.
Gach is good! He and Carr can be killer good together if they build a chemistry.
Robbins blocked some shots.
Richard had a pretty nice rotation. Played quite a few guys. Seemed pretty fluid getting guys in.
Gabe does some good things.
I think we are going to keep getting better.

I know we beat an inferior opponent by only 9, but I liked a bunch of things.
Johnson looked real good!
Curry had a couple times he was either smooth or quick, haven’t seen that for years.
Gach is good! He and Carr can be killer good together if they build a chemistry.
Robbins blocked some shots.
Richard had a pretty nice rotation. Played quite a few guys. Seemed pretty fluid getting guys in.
Gabe does some good things.
I think we are going to keep getting better.
No matter what, 4-0!

Robbins had some good things too...no foul trouble, 5 blocks, few nice baskets, altered other shots...he would have benefited from a real season

He had some mistakes and didn't guard well on the perimeter but he did do some nice things. I still think he can put it all together and have a really nice game going forward.

Looking at the box score as I couldn't see the game since I don't have BTN, looks like Pitino is back to using his starters nearly the entire game. Yes, he played a few guys other than the 5 starters, but each starter played over 25 minutes. This is against NoDak.

What will be the stat line once we hit the B1G? This guy just does not have a plan for his team or his players. Sometimes, no matter what is happening on the floor, you need to get the other guys into the game to gain necessary experience. Sometimes when the starters are not looking good, you need to shake things up. This guy just is not willing to do this which to me last year was his downfall, which translates into the teams failures to pull games out at the end due to guys just being physically or mentally exhausted.

I don't know. I didn't see the game, just looking at the box score but here I thought we had such a deep team, but again he seems unwilling to 'trust' anyone outside his 5 starters, and MAYBE one or 2 others guys 'slightly'. It sounds like Gabe could be subbed for?? Maybe others at times?

He had some mistakes and didn't guard well on the perimeter but he did do some nice things. I still think he can put it all together and have a really nice game going forward.
He's slow defensively...he'll get killed on the perimeter his whole life. ..but inside i saw a few positives

Top Bottom