***OFFICIAL NORTH DAKOTA (FORMERLY SIOUX) AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

Oh my fault I didn't know Curry was coming back from an injury 🙄
Your a friendly sort aren’t you, he hasn’t seen the floor in two years. He gets a pass initially. It’s Nodak, he needs to play to actually see what he might have left. If he doesn’t come around he won’t see the floor. I would argue they all suck tonight, bench em all!

I demand to see Freeman. Can he really be that much worse than the other options?

I've been disappointed in him thus far because I had high hopes for him as a tough, enforcer- type PF, but Johnson has shown what got me excited about him tonight.

Carr has clearly put in a lot of hours on his floater. Absolutely deadly at the collegiate level and definitely necessary for the NBA.

Gabe has clanked his last 3 3 pt shots.

It’s crazy how much different Brandon Johnson and Demir look, both being highly sought after transfer 4s from mid major schools. Johnson looks like he belongs here

Even just physically he appears to belong. Demir never looked athletic enough to be effective.

Let's be honest. Gabe cannot make anything beyond 10 feet. It's sad to watch him shoot.

Gabe had a great look decided to try and draw a foul for some reason . Ruined the wide open look.

Gotta say that without the transfers -- Gach, Robbins, and Johnson -- we'd be scary bad. At least it's brought us some depth.

I don’t understand people on here defending Gabe at this point.

Top Bottom