***OFFICIAL NORTH DAKOTA (FORMERLY SIOUX) AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

North Dakota has lost to Miami OH ... and Dixie State this year. Both on the road

This team is brutal and will get Pitino fired...Nodak is garbage and they should be leading.

There are two halves to this game right? Reading this forum you’d swear they lost already

Robbins, I fear, will be mostly a foul eater come conference season........

North Dakota is getting better shot quality than the Gophers. The lesser athletes move the ball (and themselves) and have gotten a number of wide open 3's as well as cuts that resulted in fouls at the rim. The Gophers entire offensive strategy is based upon driving the ball to the rim...and if you cannot get all the way to the rim against North Dakota how is that going to work in the B1G?

This team seems disinterested as well which is past alarming at this point. I expected them to come out strong against Loyola Marymount in the 2nd game of the series after playing poorly in the first...and LMU was clearly the aggressor again in game 2. I expected them to come out strong tonight after a flat out horrible performance in that 2nd game against LMU that they were lucky to win...and they look even worse tonight. If you are not a highly skilled team (especially in regards to shooting) and you are not especially physical...and you don't seem to be that excited to even play the game...what exactly are you as a squad?

Gach is the man. I like it when he leads a fast break.

RP needs to run some plays for him. Oh wait, I forgot...................

North Dakota is getting better shot quality than the Gophers. The lesser athletes move the ball (and themselves) and have gotten a number of wide open 3's as well as cuts that resulted in fouls at the rim. The Gophers entire offensive strategy is based upon driving the ball to the rim...and if you cannot get all the way to the rim against North Dakota how is that going to work in the B1G?

This team seems disinterested as well which is past alarming at this point. I expected them to come out strong against Loyola Marymount in the 2nd game of the series after playing poorly in the first...and LMU was clearly the aggressor again in game 2. I expected them to come out strong tonight after a flat out horrible performance in that 2nd game against LMU that they were lucky to win...and they look even worse tonight. If you are not a highly skilled team (especially in regards to shooting) and you are not especially physical...and you don't seem to be that excited to even play the game...what exactly are you as a squad?
This.

The offense is all about carr dribbling. MOVE THE BALL.

Robbens is so disappointing so far. Can't finish to save his life. Constant fouls. Not shooting FT's great.

Good defense that possession even though ND scored.

Have they finally mastered the in-bounds play?

I hate to pile on to all the Robbins criticism, but his body control and lack of quickness is a huge problem on defense. If he comes out past 10 ft it's a virtual guarantee he's getting beat badly off the dribble.

On the flip, I love what we've been getting out of Gach tonight. If he can bring this consistently and we can get Brandon Johnson more minutes and more involved in the offense, we at least will have something there.

Top Bottom