***OFFICIAL NORTH DAKOTA (FORMERLY SIOUX) AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

Gach looks dialed in tonight and he'll end up taking some of the strain off of the Czar's shoulders.

A lot of teams don’t crash the glass on offense aside from dudes already near the ball.

For instance—“following your shot” has proven to be more costly than it is beneficial when broken down.

There's a difference between crashing the glass and even attempting an offensive rebound.

They have 5 guys who can catch, dribble and pass. You want Omersa and Curry touching the ball consistently?
Not necessarily but it needs to go elsewhere at least sometimes. And can someone please teach Gabe to shoot, I love the guy on D but he has to find it when he’s open.

Robbins has missed 3 shots from within 2 ft......doh!

Not necessarily but it needs to go elsewhere at least sometimes. And can someone please teach Gabe to shoot, I love the guy on D but he has to find it when he’s open.

I’ll go hang at The Barn and rebound for Gabe for hours. I keep following him around offering to hang out with him but o can’t get within 500ft anymore (legally)

Well at least the commentators are back.

Hahaha if you’re on the Fox Sports App you can hear them during the break chit-chatting.

Complaining about UND player names difficult to pronounce.

Well at least the commentators are back.

Hahaha if you’re on the Fox Sports App you can hear them during the break chit-chatting.

Complaining about UND player names difficult to pronounce.
You catch the F bomb?

Does this team have any concept of ball movement and movement away from the ball? My gawd Richard your kids could guard this Gopher team in the half court.

Does this team have any concept of ball movement and movement away from the ball? My gawd Richard your kids could guard this Gopher team in the half court.

I don’t see who Jack guards. He would get killed downlow

Okay is it me? Or is Robbins not that good.

Top Bottom