***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE PRIME TIME WHITE OUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Fleck must have promised Mo the touchdown record, the 100 yards record, etc. if he came back. It would explain the one dimensional offense.

Penn state is a 16 in the country and the gophers haven’t beaten a decent team yet so I guess this shouldn’t be shocking. It does look a little stale though.

Is this the QB of the future? had all week to practice and the best you can do is four completions. Just get Mo to 100 and don't fu*k things up. Sheesh can't have nothing nice anymore.
Dude, have you SEEN the blocking and the lack of separation generated by the receivers, not to mention the lack of fight for 50/50 balls? Pay attention.

Imagine if Fleck had the intelligence to let 8 throw it after the huge turnover? Might have been a different game.

Athan can play. I really do think without any good O Line or Wideout play, he’s the play over Morgan.

I like him for the next couple years. Develop him.
I agree, but we will waste him with no receivers and an average at best offensive line.

I don't even want to get into the defense.

Yes, I'm quite depressed about going forward.

How was Penn State not prepared for an onside kick attempt?

Announcers already playing the moral victory song about not giving up in a game like this. The mediocrity makes me nauseous. Of course, you don't give up in games like this! It's a given for any competent Power 5 Conference team, moron. Jesus, grant me the strength to not pummel these idiots with all the pent up rage from my 1980s student season tickets experience.

Thats what a big chunk of the fanbase wants. Traditional Big Ten approach. The bigger concern is the talent at some spots, eg WR, has been pretty woeful. Recruiting is his reason for being.
I guess I'll take your word for it on the fan base but I would think winning would be more important than style. It's not often the Johnny come latelies drop in and beat the established powers at their own game.

There's a guy on the west coast who ran for 100+ yards and pulled in 50+ more through the air and a TD today who'd have been real nice to still have on the roster
He took his business elsewhere, for whatever reason...

I feel like I‘m watching a Jerry Kill coached team. We just don’t have the talent other than Mo and BSF and that is the big problem. I like AK and he has the potential to be the best QB we have had in over a decade.

I’m starting to think NCAA football needs to have an elite league, kind of like soccer? A league with maybe the top 30 teams, 35 teams that can actually compete with each other? With NIL that’s gotta be the next step. Each year you can have maybe 5 to 10 teams move down and 5 to 10 teams move up if it’s warranted?

Top Bottom