***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE PRIME TIME WHITE OUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Game over.

I was gonna hope for a 4th Quarter fight, but our DBs are asleep on the field. That was fooking embarrassing. They should have learned about LOS coverage by now.

Did you ever think the defense would be this bad?

Swiss cheese, baby!

Another game where Minnesota is not prepared and not well coached. It looks like a high school team out there. And we’ll have less talent next year.

Something is very wrong with our defense. Wow. Nobody covering a wideout? WTF

PJ was writing in his notebook when he needed to call the time out.

Last week was our worst loss under Fleck since '19 Wisconsin loss.

This week is our worst loss since the '17 Wisconsin loss.

Anybody who says it's because we have a backup qb is delusional. It wouldn't matter.

We were grossly underprepared tonight I don't think there is another explanation.

How many yards does Mo have? Is the 100 mark why he's still running? Have not heard an announcer update?

Take Mo out of the game. Play Brice. Save Mo for our next, unranked opponents. Why risk an injury at this point?

Second time in this game that it was obvious we’re not ready on defense and Fleck doesn’t call a TO.

At times he calls them too much and other times he doesn’t use them enough.
He's not a great in-game coach. He's supposed to be a great recruiter and rely on good coordinators but...

On the plus side, we don't have to worry about PJ leaving for another job...

Game over.

I was gonna hope for a 4th Quarter fight, but our DBs are asleep on the field. That was fooking embarrassing. They should have learned about LOS coverage by now.

It was game over a while back. We've got a freshman QB starting his first game. That's a tough situation even before you start factoring in the horrible non/calls by the refs.

I fully expect the refs to try and make their bullshit seem more level by throwing flags now that the game is way out of hand.

Last week was our worst loss under Fleck since '19 Wisconsin loss.

This week is our worst loss since the '17 Wisconsin loss.

Anybody who says it's because we have a backup qb is delusional. It wouldn't matter.

We were grossly underprepared tonight I don't think there is another explanation.
Already a tough night and then the 19 Wisconsin game has to be brought up. That’s just mean

Well folks…that’s all she wrote!

Top Bottom