***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE PRIME TIME WHITE OUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It’s really simple Gophers fans, if we want to turn this season around, get our swagger back and grab some attention, a win AT PSU on national TV at a white out game will do it.

This is our chance. We are good enough, we just have to show it aflame. Let’s fn goooooo!

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I'm wrong, but this is going to be the game that I think fans look back on where firing Fleck gets started. Looking at hot seat by the end of the year with no more wins.

I hope I'm wrong, but this is going to be the game that I think fans look back on where firing Fleck gets started. Looking at hot seat by the end of the year with no more wins.
We got one on the line!

okay-okay-sure.gif

Right on, bro. Although, it looks like someone couldn’t wait for the outcome of the game tonight to get the hot seat discussion started.

www.firepjfleck.com

I’m in Amsterdam ready for the Gopher to beat the stinking Nittany Lion. Just do it Gopher! I’ll be trying to keep track of the score. The game will start at about 9:30 (21:30) Amsterdam time. Beat ‘em Gopher!
So Amsterdam is only 3-hours ahead of Minnesota now? You might want to double-check that.

Watching Gameday. They showed the stadiums of Tennessee, State Penn, LSU. Compared the the U, they look like prisons.

Lol....first off you can ditch that first line because you absolutely hope you are right.

But the absurd part of course is even floating the idea that losing on the road against a top 20 team would be the straw that broke the camels back for anyone in their support of Fleck.

I get that these past few weeks have been fun for you but if you are going to come in here and troll at least try to come up with something that makes sense and stop pretending like you actually like the team/coach because you aren't fooling anyone.

Slow morning....was giving your post some thought and in the interest of helping you out I thought I would pass along this thought.

You really jumped the gun by about a week with this post. You needed to wait until after the Penn State loss you are pulling for and then you could come in and say that this game (vs. Rutgers) would be the one the fans looked back on when firing Fleck got started. That would have made way more sense and at least been somewhat plausible.

Like I said.....slow morning. :)

Go Gophers!

I can't remember....is this guy a Badger or a Hawkeye troll? Best check a mirror, guy. Your team stinks out loud.

Game tone will be set very early. Two straight games giving up a touchdown on the opponents first drive (even though the Purdue touchdown should have been a field goal attempt). Defense needs to come out with a stop right off the bat. Fleck's teams don't do well from behind. Got to get the lead early. Let's hope Mo has a highlight game.

Despite all of the talk about QB play and the offense, the defense might be the real key to this game.

If the defense can keep the Gophers in the game, then they have a shot.

But if the Gophers get behind early, then I'm afraid that things could get ugly.

We saw the last two weeks that the offense needs to have balance. it can't be run-only or pass-only.
no matter who the QB is, the O-Line has to play well -- and the WR's have to show up.

Despite all of the talk about QB play and the offense, the defense might be the real key to this game.

If the defense can keep the Gophers in the game, then they have a shot.

But if the Gophers get behind early, then I'm afraid that things could get ugly.

We saw the last two weeks that the offense needs to have balance. it can't be run-only or pass-only.
no matter who the QB is, the O-Line has to play well -- and the WR's have to show up.
I don't get the "have to have balance". Who cares if it is run only or pass only as long as it works. Whatever happened to take what the D gives you?

Top Bottom