***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE PRIME TIME WHITE OUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Last week was our worst loss under Fleck since '19 Wisconsin loss.

This week is our worst loss since the '17 Wisconsin loss.

Anybody who says it's because we have a backup qb is delusional. It wouldn't matter.

We were grossly underprepared tonight I don't think there is another explanation.
Fleck and KOC had two weeks to get ready for Illinois and they pissed that one down their legs too! Illinois used the same Purdue playbook. Tonight due to the talent differential, and the cowardly early playcalling all was irrelevant.

Anybody who says it's because we have a backup qb is delusional. It wouldn't matter.

We were grossly underprepared tonight I don't think there is another explanation.
I think the bowling green loss was worse.

It was game over a while back. We've got a freshman QB starting his first game. That's a tough situation even before you start factoring in the horrible non/calls by the refs.

I fully expect the refs to try and make their bullshit seem more level by throwing flags now that the game is way out of hand.
I think AK is better than you think, but the DBs are too busy strangling themselves by flexing their sphincter muscles, so the PSU points are gonna roll up like a pinball machine. That will make AK and the offense look much worse because their point deficit continues to grow.

Coming out of the half, Fleck on his gameplan - "we just wanted to run the ball and shorten the game".

I'm not sure how he still has yet to learn that isn't good enough against Big Ten teams with more talent than yours. It's gonna take more.

I know they want to get Mo the streak but I’d sit him rest of game. Also Potts does nothing for me

Unfortunately we needed a WR to step up with Crab going down and no one really has. The OL was a concern coming into the season and proving to be a liability. The D which should have been a strength, hasn’t been. Need to figure it out quickly with a winnable Rutgers game coming

I can see those 2 & 3 star athletes looking at MN and saying "you know what, NDSU doesn't look all that bad."

I want to like Fleck and succeed here but hard to cheer for a team like this

Coming out of the half, Fleck on his gameplan - "we just wanted to run the ball and shorten the game".

I'm not sure how he still has yet to learn that isn't good enough against Big Ten teams with more talent than yours. It's gonna take more.

Thats what a big chunk of the fanbase wants. Traditional Big Ten approach. The bigger concern is the talent at some spots, eg WR, has been pretty woeful. Recruiting is his reason for being.

Is this the QB of the future? had all week to practice and the best you can do is four completions. Just get Mo to 100 and don't fu*k things up. Sheesh can't have nothing nice anymore.

Top Bottom