***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE PRIME TIME WHITE OUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

There's a guy on the west coast who ran for 100+ yards and pulled in 50+ more through the air and a TD today who'd have been real nice to still have on the roster
No Shxt, I thought Sid told us all the big shooters/ Big Cigars in the TC business community made things happen around here. Hell, Harvey McKay still has not yet taken the dirt nap yet.

Where were all those guys when Bucky Irving wanted to get paid?

Well this season is a downer.

Gotta think Fleck goes back to Morgan when healthy. It’s the wrong choice, but likely I’d think.
There is zero chance Fleck does sticks with AK if his #1 boy is healthy, right or wrong. I would move on.

So, as a hypothetical, I wonder if the game is close if the Gophs get even one break from the refs instead of all against.

BTW, Mo's big 4th down run where he almost scored, was a score. These refs effing suck.
I thought it was as well, but since I do not have my great DishNetwork DRV anymore, I cannot slow it down to see for sure. I sure miss Dish

I'm having 2018 flashbacks.
I hope that means we also win in Madison again.

This team nowhere near ready for big-time football this year. And the defense just getting worse and starting to look like the dude who got fired and replaced by Rossi.

I think I counted last week we have 8 starters who aren’t plus B1G ten players. That has shown now three weeks in a row.

How many tackles does our Dline have do you think? I could count them on one hand.

We could lose to Iowa. I already expect us to lose to Wisconsin. We have moved into depression expectations with this season

This team nowhere near ready for big-time football this year. And the defense just getting worse and starting to look like the dude who got fired and replaced by Rossi.

This defense counts on the offense dominating TOP. It's why Fleck kept on repeating "complimentary" offense/defense early in the season. It's not good enough to win games on its own.

You never know. Sometimes they leap when they see a down period coming...
To jump, you need an offer. Fleck is making a strong case for ADs not to consider him over the past few weeks.

Ball badly under thrown but Wide Out hung in there and made the catch.

Top Bottom