***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE PRIME TIME WHITE OUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Wearing a hoodie under your jersey. Is that a thing? I think I’ve seen that in the NFL too.

Looking like GH is going to be unbearable for another week.

Step back from the ledge....people.
I think we're allowed at least a little meltdown. We haven't had to endure an ass-whooping like this in a while. Definitely a bummer considering how high everyone was on the team after 4 weeks.

Felt like that throw was in the air for an eternity 😄

I will say I don’t think Athan has played himself out of the job. He’s made some plays tonight. QB controversy on line 2.
The fact that he got it off, and threw it that far getting hit like that ... he gets a pass for hanging it a bit.

Winning 4 in a row, with a shot at a record of 9-3 going into Wisconsin would make the last month seem a lot less awful than it does right now.
I recall similar sentiments last week. They are empty wishes. This is starting to feel like 1982.

Wearing a hoodie under your jersey. Is that a thing? I think I’ve seen that in the NFL too.
It’s ridiculous. Gives the defender another thing to grab onto and tackle you and I doubt it would be called a horse collar tackle.

I think we're allowed at least a little meltdown. We haven't had to endure an ass-whooping like this in a while. Definitely a bummer considering how high everyone was on the team after 4 weeks.

I honestly don't think it's been as bad as the score reflects. There have been several defensive breakdowns leading to scores for PSU. That's a big problem. But I truly think that the number of bad calls that dug the Gophers into the hole they were in played a role. Seems like the entire team was just deflated. Refs contributed in a big way towards making this game lopsided.

I honestly don't think it's been as bad as the score reflects. There have been several defensive breakdowns leading to scores for PSU. That's a big problem. But I truly think that the number of bad calls that dug the Gophers into the hole they were in played a role. Seems like the entire team was just deflated. Refs contributed in a big way towards making this game lopsided.
Our DBs have become deaf, mute and blind, as well.

A deep throw to a wide receiver.

Athan running down the field and is pumped.

Ok, let's run into the line 3 straight plays.

Yes, I'm down on Fleck big time.
Interesting play calls.

Coming out of the half, Fleck on his gameplan - "we just wanted to run the ball and shorten the game".

I'm not sure how he still has yet to learn that isn't good enough against Big Ten teams with more talent than yours. It's gonna take more.
Did he really say that?
Why the eff would he want to shorten a game he is losing?
And you’re telling me he loses 90% of games he trails?

We need a poll! How many feel the Gophers stall out at 5 wins? How many think the Gophers will finish bowl eligible at 6 wins? 7 wins, 8, 9 wins?

Top Bottom