***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND VALENTINES DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

In the past you could never get me to pull myself away from the Gopher game no matter how bad it was. It was very very rare. That has all changed with this team this year. And the ironic thing is they’re capable of beating anyone and are probably gonna go to the tournament somehow. But this team is the biggest fucking joke I’ve ever watched in my life in 35 years of watching Gooher basketball. These performances are despicable. You know 3 minutes in that it’s over.
I agree. That’s what is so bizarre. The team is capable of beating anyone and making the tournament and somehow this is the most depressed I have ever been with gopher basketball. I just have no confidence in this operation. Half of the games are not even competitive.

No, but he's shown minimal propensity to generate any offense halfway into his career... my guess is he doesn't come around in that regard. In which case you have a guy that is purely out there for defense when giving starting bigs a blow. That's all I'm going to say on that. Would like to keep this discussion civil. I like what you have to say most of the time.

I haven't said anything that would keep it otherwise. I disagree with calling it quits on a player a year and a half in. Especially one that has flashed potential like Ihnen.

All we're doing is jacking contested 3's. Beyond pathetic. A 5 on 5 sub should be coming but it won't be.

I haven't said anything that would keep it otherwise. I disagree with calling it quits on a player a year and a half in. Especially one that has flashed potential like Ihnen.
He reminds me of Charles Buggs. Sometimes a flash is just a flash.

The game is lost. Goals are now 20 at half and 50 for the game. Go get em' boys!

Damian Johnson is an up and coming coach. Let’s get him before st. Thomas does

You'd think ever so often we'd be able to recruit a kid who could just flat out shoot the ball.

Where are all the posters that praised this team after two home wins when they knew full well they would get there ass kicked on the road?

I love all the people who chastised me the other day because I commented on a game I couldn’t watch but they are some of the first ones out tonight.

It's just such a brutal display of basketball. We can't really run anything on offense. With Carr gone next year, we might be the worst team in the B1G.

Think it's about time for a reboot. 8 years in and it looks like Pitino will have a total of 1 NCAA tournament win.

Where are all the posters that praised this team after two home wins when they knew full well they would get there ass kicked on the road?
If we'd lost the Purdue game, at least this game would be the end and put us out of our misery.

Robbins is getting absolutely mugged. He's being grabbed and held.

I feel like I could come here and click on the wrong Game thread and as long as it is a road game game I wouldn't know the difference after reading a page of posts. It is like Ground Hog's Day, but not funny.

Time to join my wife for the Hallmark channel. There is always a happy ending there. Besides it’s Valentine’s Day.
Love on a rug. In front of a fieldstone fireplace. In Vermont. 😘

Gach has essentially played himself out of the lineup. Pretty inconceivable given where things were at the beginning of the year.

Top Bottom