***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND VALENTINES DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
I for one certainly did not “love” the way MN played when they hosted MD a few weeks ago. That game “broke my heart.” But if we want to have a “sweet” time on Selection Sunday, a road win or two wouldn’t hurt.

At least we know we won’t have to deal with Teddy “Valentine” officiating our game.

GET ‘ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!

Terps more like Twerps. Cannot stand Maryland but they also have our number. Would be a nice win on the road to boost our spot in the middle of the conference with 5(6) games remaining in the regular season.
Robbins has to be better today than the last couple times out. Carr needs to score. Gabe needs to make a couple shots.

GEDP(get er done pitino)

Good news is we probably can't play worse than our last meeting...get a road win boys!

Man I want to win this road game. But with our road history this is going to be a big task.

Robbins tweaked ankle going to be an issue? Marcus says he is expected to play but how effectively?

Be really nice to win at least one of the next two. Maryland and Indiana are both desperate for wins so we are going to have to earn it and on the road. GEDP.

Gophers get their first road win today based on new information below:

Hearing John Lucas, Steve Francis, and Albert King won't be taking the court at Xfinity Center this afternoon. Also, Lefty Driesell will not be calling any plays.

Carr goes for 23 in a 68-63 Minnesota win.

Hearing John Lucas, Steve Francis, and Albert King won't be taking the court at Xfinity Center this afternoon. Also, Lefty Driesell will not be calling any plays.

Steve francis was awesome to watch...still have his jersey from when he was a rookie

More than a little concerned based on Maryland's defensive intensity last go round.

According to ncaa rankings, we have defeated two 1 seeds and a 4 seed. We better shoot up the rankings if we get a couple road wins.

Can we get Joey King to suit up though?

I think we got this. um I hope we got this. GEDP

The Terps are 1-5 at home, and 3-4 on the road in B1G games this year. If there's ever a time for the Gophers to prove they can win one on the road, it is today.
Rolling 40% of the 4 game bankroll into a Gopher win.

6pm games kill me. Bed time for little man is 7-7:30 so I pause it but then I can’t be in here teaching you all about basketball. I hope you’re OK without me.

Volleyball at 6:30 also sucks. My life is so hard!!

6pm games kill me. Bed time for little man is 7-7:30 so I pause it but then I can’t be in here teaching you all about basketball. I hope you’re OK without me.

Volleyball at 6:30 also sucks. My life is so hard!!

Always disappointing to hear when someone has misplaced priorities. You are better than this!

Ihnen at the five. Md too fast for Robbins and curry.

Top Bottom