***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND VALENTINES DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Looks like we got our standard road Gophers again. Missed easy shots, not valuing the ball, slow and reach on D. Aaand two early fouls on Robbins. Let's get em' next time, Ricky.

Robbins picks up the dumbest damn fouls. Very frustrating.

Robbins horrible once again. He's actually regressing into what he looked like at during the beginning of the season.

Well, it might be a blessing I have to leave this one at halftime for V Day plans. I didn't expect to win this game, but looks like a replica of the first matchup. Terps D is totally in our heads.

Robbins with 2 fouls in the first 5 (one of which was totally worthless).

Should be winning inside with the height difference but Robbins has done nothing on offense and has 2 fouls.

I learned in grade school. if you are guarding man taking ball out of bounds under basket, you do NOT let pass go in the lane!

Hmmm eerily similar to something I saw earlier.

Why in the hell are we so bad on the road? I really don't understand how we fall off so hard. It's not like we got home fans in attendance boosting us up.

They make us look so slow and unathletic.

Well, it might be a blessing I have to leave this one at halftime for V Day plans. I didn't expect to win this game, but looks like a replica of the first matchup. Terps D is totally in our heads.

Robbins with 2 fouls in the first 5 (one of which was totally worthless).
Fraud.

Boy, I know he just got in the game but I'm ready for Ihnen to transfer. He possesses absolutely zero offensive ability. I know he plays solid enough defense at times but this team needs offense badly. Mashburn needs to be on the floor alot more than he has been.

Never been a big fan of mashburn starting, but if we always go the 1st 5 minutes on road with nobody hitting a shot why not?

Boy, I know he just got in the game but I'm ready for Ihnen to transfer. He possesses absolutely zero offensive ability. I know he plays solid enough defense at times but this team needs offense badly. Mashburn needs to be on the floor alot more than he has been.

ROFL. He's a sophomore whose playing time has been very limited. Don't drink the kool aid.

Goes to show that lynch covered up many deficiencies on d when he played. We need some lock down defenders down low.

Top Bottom