***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND VALENTINES DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Goes to show that lynch covered up many deficiencies on d when he played. We need some lock down defenders down low.

I think Robbins can get there with another year of conditioning and strength work

ROFL. He's a sophomore whose playing time has been very limited. Don't drink the kool aid.

He's 6 of 36 from three and barely looks like he knows how to dribble a basketball. That doesn't help. He'd be on the floor if he was better than what we already have out there.

EDIT: 6 for 37 now

He's 6 of 36 from three and barely looks like he knows how to dribble a basketball. That doesn't help. He'd be on the floor if he was better than what we already have out there.

There's no doubt he's badly regressed from last year.

Good ball movement, still bricks though.

Did he just say Richard is one of the top young coaches in the country? Haha

He's a true sophomore who plays extremely spotty minutes. I see that you ignored his block from a second ago too.

He's a true sophomore who plays extremely spotty minutes. I see that you ignored his block from a second ago too.

My initial post said that I know he plays solid defense at times. We have alot of guys on the team that can defend yet we seem to lose more than we win in the B1G. Defense is teachable, I want guys who can actually score the ball and shoot better than your average rec center pickup player. That might help...

And as Ryan James mentioned last month in his podcast, if guys don't put anything together on the offensive end by the back half of their sophomore years, it's often never going to happen (there are exceptions).

We will lose the next 2 most likely and be out of the brackets next Monday.

Not to be “that guy” but this game is over and we haven’t reached the under 8 timeout in the first half.
I have to agree and we are just being brutally honest. I would wager my house on this game that we lose.

Can we try anything other than what didn’t work last game against them?

Well at least I don't have to wonder whether to watch this game or the women's volleyball game.

We should be putting two guys on the blocks. We are the bigger team but they are out scoring us down low. Amazing.

My initial post said that I know he plays solid defense at times. We have alot of guys on the team that can do that yet we seem to lose more than we win in the B1G. I want a team with guys who can actually score the ball and shoot better than your average rec center pickup player. That might help...

Guys don't quit improving after a year. Plenty of time for Ihnen to figure it out.

Have a good evening gentlemen. I’m checking out.

In the past you could never get me to pull myself away from the Gopher game no matter how bad it was. It was very very rare. That has all changed with this team this year. And the ironic thing is they’re capable of beating anyone and are probably gonna go to the tournament somehow. But this team is the biggest fucking joke I’ve ever watched in my life in 35 years of watching Gooher basketball. These performances are despicable. You know 3 minutes in that it’s over.

Guys don't quit improving after a year. Plenty of time for Ihnen to figure it out.

No, but he's shown minimal propensity to generate any offense halfway into his career... my guess is he doesn't come around in that regard. In which case you have a guy that is purely out there for defense when giving starting bigs a blow. That's all I'm going to say on that. Would like to keep this discussion civil. I like what you have to say most of the time.

We should be putting two guys on the blocks. We are the bigger team but they are out scoring us down low. Amazing.
But we don't feed the post well nor do we have any offense to try and get the ball inside. All we do is run around outside and jack up bricks from behind the arc.

Top Bottom