*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Limited offense...limited opportunities against a team like this. Need an effective passing option to move this team up a notch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice. Now do something with it. Just don't throw it up for grabs.

my effing god. Really linny!!!! sickening, big play......offensive OC to MSU's rescue!

Defense is really giving it their all... Come on offense. Do something!

That's right. Hold that ball. Grind it out. Protect that lead…Oh yeah.

maybe on first down try that??? Seriously. Our OC is awful, not giving us a chance to win.

maybe on first down try that??? Seriously. Our OC is awful, not giving us a chance to win.

The lousy play by both QB's today is probably affecting that play-calling.

Our defense is gonna have to score point, I'm pretty sure. Our offense just can't.

Lets air it out to our upperclassmen all big ten wr's....oh wait...

No you're right. Let's just go for that moral victory. The coaches, who see more of the QBs than we do are taking that approach.

Limegrover maybe isn't having his best day, but I think we're reaping what we sowed by not throwing the ball at all during the non-confence play, etc. We need as many reps as possible to help us get better at the passing game.

Problem is not our OC. Execution is the problem. We figure out our passing game to compliment our physical running attack. Look out. Next year this team is a serious contender for the Legends.

Bouncing the ball off your back shoulder isn't the fault of the receiver.

No....but that wasn't exactly a bullet pass either. With an army of green jerseys collapsing on you......the important thing is to simply flip the ball up to the backs general area and hope that they can make the easy catch.

We're closer.

But we're not there.

We put ourselves in a position to play with the big dogs and we can't land a big blow.

Problem is not our OC. Execution is the problem. We figure out our passing game to compliment our physical running attack. Look out. Next year this team is a serious contender for the Legends.

Only if our QB play dramatically improves. I hope it does.

Limegrover maybe isn't having his best day, but I think we're reaping what we sowed by not throwing the ball at all during the non-confence play, etc. We need as many reps as possible to help us get better at the passing game.

I would agree but let's not act like MSU's giving us any separation... & our passing game has gotten way better then at the beginning of the season. We've actually become a very balanced team but not having Engel & playing 2 of the nation's best defenses the last 2 weeks has our offense looking anemic but they're up against some tough competition...

No....but that wasn't exactly a bullet pass either. With an army of green jerseys collapsing on you......the important thing is to simply flip the ball up to the backs general area and hope that they can make the easy catch.

Which it certainly wasn't. You saw Cobb had to clip the guy first right?

No you're right. Let's just go for that moral victory.

Yep, because that is what I said....jesus. Please point out where.....please

We can't turn into a spread, up-tempo team because we want to in week 12. We have to do what we do well. Run, play-action, and make create big plays by making mismatches.

I agree we need big plays, but we can't just air it out with the talent on the edges.

It doesn't help that Nelson typically waits a split second too long to make most of his throws. Hopefully someone can work with him to correct that next year.

Yep, because that is what I said....jesus. Please point out where.....please

We can't turn into a spread, up-tempo team because we want to in week 12. We have to do what we do well. Run, play-action, and make create big plays by making mismatches.

I agree we need big plays, but we can't just air it out with the talent on the edges.

No crap, please point out where I said...

Top Bottom