*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Stan

Reaction score
Tomorrow is an opportunity to win a big time road game and give bowl reps a very difficult decision. The Spartans are a great team and on the road, it will take an almost perfect game, but it can be done. Let's get after it!!!

A 10 game winner vs. an 8 game winner, Let's get it on! B1G football in November, tougher team wins.

Should be mid-30s for kickoff, headed to upper 30s by later in the game. A bit breezy but nothing too bad. Great day for football, lets get after it!

I'm stuck at O'Hare airport! I'll be relying on you guys and Joe C to give me the scoop!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

I wonder how Mase will do as the color/analyst guy?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Good luck to my brothers in East Lansing!! Let's get number 9!! <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Gophers&src=hash">#Gophers</a></p>— Derrick Engel (@D_Engel18) <a href="https://twitter.com/D_Engel18/statuses/406817094483714048">November 30, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Well if they are gonna pass all over us. This won't be much of a game.

That was way too easy of a first drive. Yikes.

Go Gophers!!

Going to be a long day, but you'd have to be dense to expect anything else.

I'd give Nelson one more series, then put Leidner in...

Nelson! Misses a wide open Williams that could have gone for a TD, then throws a floater off of his back foot into double coverage. WTF!

:cry::confused:

Hate to say this, but I'm starting to think Streveler has a good shot at winning the starting QB job next year, Nelson just doesn't quite seem to have that big game QB aura about him.

Time for Leidner. Nelson missed a wide open Williams and then threw it into coverage. They pulled Mitch for a fumble. Make the move.

Hate to say this, but I'm starting to think Streveler has a good shot at winning the starting QB job next year, Nelson just doesn't quite seem to have that big game QB aura about him.

He panics under pressure.

I'm pretty sure Williams ran the wrong route..

Nelson! Misses a wide open Williams that could have gone for a TD, then throws a floater off of his back foot into double coverage. WTF!

:cry::confused:

The INT was bad, but he threw were he thought Williams was going to be on the firest one. Not necessarily his fault.

Maxx makes a move to his right, into the defender, Nelson throws the ball, Maxx adjusts his route before he looks back for the ball.

Looks like another 20 -25 snap day for Hageman. You'd think a senior in last regular season game would not come out.

I wish be would field the punt. Cost us yards every game.

So far... meh...

Offense showing signs that it can move the ball against MSU just needs to be more consistent...

Nelson needs to figure it out. Right now the QB position is holding this offense back. I like Nelson, but it is obvious.

Top Bottom