*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Which it certainly wasn't. You saw Cobb had to clip the guy first right?

Easy catch? Maybe not quite. But it was a rainbow and he got both hands on it. Looked like he tried to turn and run before he had the ball firmly in his possession. Should have caught it.

We are what we are. We don't have great passing QBs, yet. They are both young. They will improve. But Philip just completed one to Maxx.

Easy catch? Maybe not quite. But it was a rainbow and he got both hands on it. Looked like he tried to turn and run before he had the ball firmly in his possession. Should have caught it.

O.k. you two, it was a bad pass and a bad catch.

cobb, I apologize for my earlier comment. that too was bad, but at least you made an effort.

I love that Cobb is willing to make a cut back.....but it seems like he tries regardless of whether there is any open space.

It doesn't help that Nelson typically waits a split second too long to make most of his throws. Hopefully someone can work with him to correct that next year.

I'm a Nelson guy but I agree with this.

Great tackle!!!!! Ah, where was the flag there?

Well, I don't think #9 was looking back at the ball. If it was our defense, the yellow flag would be flying. Well, we got a roughing the passer, so its all good.

Mitch is having a bad hair day. Is Mitch's cadence so different that it throws everybody on offense for a loop? Well he connected with Drew.

We have become a tough team in a lot of ways. Nice to see.

Jones is going to be our big play receiver it would appear.

Michigan St has made Campion their bitch all day. Wow, he's been bad and frankly if this is the best he's got against the big time competition then perhaps next year Pirsig unseats him. He's as responsible for our struggles as Nelson so far today.

this might be 4 down territory regardless of yards to go...

Top Bottom