*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

I had a feeling Woli would show up today...

Hahaha wow they're throwing all over them and they run the ball with like no time left

Time is quickly becoming an issue, not matter how they score this drive.

Start at the 11, two plays later we're at the 11.

ugh... do we kick the FG & make it an 8 point game or go for the TD?

GIVE IT UP LIMEGROVER!!! WE CANT RUN ON THEM IN THE RED ZONE!!!

ugh... do we kick the FG & make it an 8 point game or go for the TD?

Take a shot at the end zone and then kick the FG. Make it a one possession game.....give us a shot with a defensive stop. It's too bad we left points off the board previously. Should have had a TD on our first scoring drive and that missed FG hurts as well.

Go for 7 points, we have little to lose. I realize the odds are not good, but 3 points is not going to help us win this. No guts, no glory.

After letting holds go all game woli "got away with one". Brilliant glen.

You have to kick the FG on 4th down. You need a FG, TD, 2 Pt. All three.

ESPN's app said false start of Alex Mayes, that can't be right. They didn't really burn his redshirt, did they?

Take a shot at the end zone and then kick the FG. Make it a one possession game.....give us a shot with a defensive stop. It's too bad we left points off the board previously. Should have had a TD on our first scoring drive and that missed FG hurts as well.

I agree...

GIVE IT UP LIMEGROVER!!! WE CANT RUN ON THEM IN THE RED ZONE!!!

The MSU coaches have made Limegrover their bitch in the red zone all day. Their players obviously step up, but their coaches have whipped us way worse. We have to develop some go-to plays down there that we can get to work against these better Ds.

I'm calling it right now. Plsek for the score.

Edit: I meant that our QB would screw up again.

That was the worst red zone coaching I have seen in a long time

I hate to say it and I know it's early in their careers, but we may not have the guy at QB to take us to the next level. It's not just reactionary, I don't know if you can fix the level of inaccuracy that Nelson has and Leidner is sloppy with the ball.

The MSU coaches have made Limegrover their bitch in the red zone all day. Their players obviously step up, but their coaches have whipped us way worse. We have to develop some go-to plays down there that we can get to work against these better Ds.

Lmao. Yeah, the number one ranked defense really needed to out coach Limrgrover. They have out coached a lot of teams this year then. Why do you watch? You seem miserable and IMO have unrealistic expectations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They should have reviewed the fumble, his ass was down.

Top Bottom