2020-2021 College Basketball Other Games Thread

I'd like to know this as well. I have been watching live and the announcers had no clue.
Sounds like Tuergon said, "Don't hang a banner for this year because your banners come down."

tOHSU taking it to purdue in first half

Purdue looks awful. Holtman mad about the refs is ironic.

Children coaching big10 bb. The feud has been going on all year...why, no idea.

Haha. You are right. Sounds like two children. I actually think I have heard one of my kids yell at the other to never talk to them ever again!

Send him back to the NBA. He is an embarrassment to the B1G.

In other words, Turgeon is whining again. That story checks out.
Just because Maryland was losing the game doesn't mean Turgeon was whining. If Howard is out of the coaches box then the refs should be notified as he did. Howard should not have approached or said anything to Turgeon during the game.

I realize that Georgetown beat Villanova minus Gillespie....but they have been looking pretty good. Fun team to watch. Wouldn't doubt Ewing's ability to bring them back to relevance.

Maybe Turgeon was reminding Howard of the pay for play scandle surrounding Mich when Howard was a player.

Pitino Sr holds on over Niagara and is now one game from another tournament at Iona. I think both teams were playing just second game after long virus pauses. Really gassed at end of game.

What might have been if we could have a voided collapse. Father son game almost certain.

Last edited:

Georgetown bursting Seton Hall’s bubble. Ewing has Hoyas in the right direction.

Pitino Sr holds on over Niagara and is now one game from another tournament at Iona. I think both teams were playing just second game after long virus pauses. Really gassed at end of game.

What might have been if we could have a voided collapse. Father son game almost certain.
Senior really knows what he's doing.

OSU finished very strong. Awesome windmill dunk after the whistle to cap it off.

Iowa and Wisconsin in a dogfight. 52-50 Iowa with four minutes remaining. Fortunately for the Badgers....they caught Iowa on their worst 3 point shooting night ever. 2-19 as of now.

I thought Gaard lit a 🔥 under the Badgers with his support of Davison? The fire lasted the first half against Penn St....

SDSU's improved their team 3PT shooting percentage every year since Dutcher has taken over as HC. 31.7% in Fisher's last year, now 38% from 3 in the past two seasons. Good mix of shooting and physicality on the interior.

Ok. Well that sounds a lot better than what Tvans022 is claiming in post #942.
I’ll say this, Colorado St. was clearly the better team. They got by on talent last night. I’m watching Dutcher tonight and then we get Smith vs Nedved head to head.

At this point I still say: Smith, Dutcher, Medved personally. I think all could succeed and frankly all may be overwhelmed in the best basketball conference in the land right now. I think Smith has the highest ceiling, that’s why I go him as my first choice.

There's no confirmed news or anything. But I've read speculation that Livers may have broken his foot. Would be a major kick in the nuts to Meatchicken.

Can Medved promise to bring both Roddy and Isiah Stevens?

Top Bottom