2020-2021 College Basketball Other Games Thread

NW beats Nebraska

13seed

Despise excuses.
I’m not as high on Gard as you, but his blind spot to Brad's antics irk me

Although I'd trade a gophers disappointing season anrsBadgers disappointing season

Eli Brooks of Michigan just went down with what looks like a bad ankle injury. :(

Certainly looked bad. Had to be helped off the court. No pressure put on the ankle. Tough to say what the extent of the damage is though. Hopefully nothing bad.

That was a hell of a good game. Both of those teams playing at a really high level and looking tournament ready.

I just literally cannot fricken WAIT until it's us playing and looking like that at the end of a season, because as we are, this just sucks terribly.
I can't wait until a .500 conference record is a down year and everyone's soul searching.

BYU's shooting the hell out of the ball

Update: They have come back down to earth.

Last edited:

I doubt he'll be a candidate here, but BYU's coach Mark Pope is a name to watch. He'll likely move up to a bigger job soon.

He actually won a natty as a player under Rick Pitino with Kentucky.

This NDSU game has been crazy. They were down 25 at half and just came back and tied it up with 30 secs left! Amazing second half

This NDSU game has been crazy. They were down 25 at half and just came back and tied it up with 30 secs left! Amazing second half
I was hoping they'd finish it off! I like that NDSU team. So much fight

Tough last real NDSU possession the guy 1-11 gets the ball and the last shot gets it swatted. Kreuser had 34 doesn’t touch the ball.

Tough last real NDSU possession the guy 1-11 gets the ball and the last shot gets it swatted. Kreuser had 34 doesn’t touch the ball.
Kreuser has got to get the ball there somehow. Either he brings it up or he wills himself to go get that ball. That was tough

I doubt he'll be a candidate here, but BYU's coach Mark Pope is a name to watch. He'll likely move up to a bigger job soon.

He actually won a natty as a player under Rick Pitino with Kentucky.
I also like Pope. BYU is pretty good.

Bad strategy spotting your opponent 25 after/in the opening 20.

The NDSU sports empire is crumbling worse than Wisconsin... 😎

NEC championship is interesting. 42 for MSM has a great build. Gophers never have a guy that looks like him. No idea if he can play but ideal size for college.

Michigan State is horrible playing from behind. Maryland pretty much did the same exact thing they did to us at Williams. Strong run to finish the first half and then total domination in the 2nd half. Izzo had no answers offensively for Maryland's intense D

Virginia wins it at the buzzer. Kentucky-Miss St going down to the wire.

That Mountain West tournament is going to be really good with a lot on the line. Could get anywhere from 1-4 NCAA bids. If Utah State and Colorado State win today then their game tomorrow could turn into a NCAA play-in game

That Mountain West tournament is going to be really good with a lot on the line. Could get anywhere from 1-4 NCAA bids. If Utah State and Colorado State win today then their game tomorrow could turn into a NCAA play-in game
What you want is for all of our potential coaching prospects to lose in their conference tourney or in round 1 of the NCAAs. Sooner they are out, the sooner we hire and recruit.

So if Indiana loses to Rutgers is Miller definitely out and they move ahead of us in search for coach rankings?

So if Indiana loses to Rutgers is Miller definitely out and they move ahead of us in search for coach rankings?

I think I read he has a 10 million dollar buyout this year. Drops to 3.5 million or something next year. Indiana is crazy if they pay that kind of buyout

Top Bottom