2020-2021 College Basketball Other Games Thread

die hard gopher

Reaction score
Nebraska up 100-52 on Mcneese State. They will be improved with Mcgowans getting his waiver.

Plenty more games today.

Nebraska up 100-52 on Mcneese State. They will be improved with Mcgowans getting his waiver.

Plenty more games today.

Watched pretty much the whole game. Nebraska is A LOT more athletic this year.

Sleeper game to watch this afternoon... Western Kentucky and Northern Iowa. Should be two really good mid-majors.

First upset of the year. Liam's old team takes down K-State...

Gopher opponent North Dakota loses to Miami (OH).

Anyone else find Brian Butch on BTN super annoying?

Looking forward to Suggs vs Kansas tomorrow. A lot of mock drafts have him going 12th-20th

Bilas just said Villanova has the best culture in college bb.
Certainly a big difference between Wright and some of the slimy coaches in other big time programs.

BC has surprisingly played really well against Nova so far tonight...

BC tied at half with Nova. Eagles are going to be a real challenge for us in a couple weeks.

Good point. I know it bugs some posters but the fan part of me will cheer for Suggs to score zero points
For me, it's much easier to cheer for someone like Suggs when he isn't going to a blue blood like Duke, Kansas, Kentucky or UNC. Much easier to swallow them going to Gonzaga or someplace like Stanford.

I DVR’d the game so I’m just watching it now and know they end up losing...but man I love Craig Smiths Utah State team play defense. They work so hard, are in good spots, and communicate well. If Pitino is ever not our coach, he’s my preference as a replacement.

Last edited:

Illinois played last night and now again this morning? So strange.

Let's see what the fuss is all about with Jalen Suggs. Monster slam and got a technical...less than a minute into his debut!

Top Bottom