Week 1 Other Games Thread

Despite getting the win, Nebraska does not look improved from last week, may have even gotten worse.

Wanting to watch Wisconsin and Illinois State.........but no, fuking overtime with Tulsa and Wyoming.

Thx for the correction. But they will never be fighting or flying Hawks.
Seems like that's what they are. They have it plastered all over their uniforms. Their sports website is even fightinghawks.com. They seem to really be embracing it.

Illinois State drive looking good. Nice throw by Zach.

Illinois State drive looking good. Nice throw by Zach.
I don't like this, because I'm going to like Zach much more than Tanner.

Ok, I take that back.

I don't like this, because I'm going to like Zach much more than Tanner.

Ok, I take that back.
Would it make you feel better to know that Zach just threw a 100 yard pick six?

Last game Wisconsin had a pick six they ended up losing. In fact, it was their only TD of that game.

Longest INT return in Wisconsin history.
Well, 2 years ago in Wisconsin, we took the lead on a one yard walk in Ibrahim touchdown. They called a shit hold on that never even affected the play. We win the game without it. We lost in overtime.

We get moved back to the 11 and on the first play, Tanner threw the exact same pass. I'm still pissed we haven't won the past two against the badgers. Should be 3 out of 4

It was the lowest of many lows during the Brewster Era. USD was never that good at the D-II level. The only thing more humiliating would be losing to Augustana when they go D-I.
USD was like 40-10 over 4 seasons in the mid to late 80s so never not quite accurate.

The problem with Indiana is they are all adrenaline with their hyperactive coach. When the season starts going the other way they fall apart.

Corn Nation is up...

If this were a Star Wars movie it might be titled "A New Hope"...but maybe not.

Zach 11/17 1 int so far.

Don't these officials know it's against the rules to call targeting against tOSU.🤔

Top Bottom