Rice at USC
Utah at Florida
Illinois State at wisconsin
Notre Dame at Ohio State
Memphis at Mississippi St
Louisville at Stanford
Florida State at LSU
Etc.

Thank goodness I have 3 TVs in the basement. Tomorrow should be fun.

Backyard Brawl at 6pm, PSU/Purdue at 7, Gophers at 8.

Games we should be interested in as fans:

PSU at Purdue - great chance to scout both teams and for Purdue to pick up a crossover loss.
TCU at Colorado - excellent scouting opportunity as Colorado should use all the playbook if it’s anywhere close.
Notre Dame at OSU - get to see if Notre Dame is real, hopefully they get bitch slapped into realizing they need the B1G.

Everyone cheer for the Jackrabbits and The. Fighting (Sioux) Hawks! Nebraska needs to lose by less than a touchdown! Again and again and……..

PSU at Purdue - great chance to scout both teams and for Purdue to pick up a crossover loss.
TCU at Colorado - excellent scouting opportunity as Colorado should use all the playbook if it’s anywhere close.
Notre Dame at OSU - get to see if Notre Dame is real, hopefully they get bitch slapped into realizing they need the B1G.

Everyone cheer for the Jackrabbits and The. Fighting (Sioux) Hawks! Nebraska needs to lose by less than a touchdown! Again and again and……..
Yeah I'm sorry, no matter how funny it is to see Nebraska flounder, I will never root for that university to succeed in anything.

Mason said on Kfan yesterday that he was interested in the PSU/Purdue game. I'd have to agree. It's a 3.5 point spread last I saw. After the Paterno stuff I decided I wouldn't ever cheer for PSU, but it would be nice to have Purdue get a crossover loss. However I don't think Purdue is anything to worry about, so I'm still rooting for Purdue. Could be interesting.

Great first weekend of games. Love how they spread out. Lots of couch time.

Central Michigan trying to upset Okie State again!

7-7 with 6 minutes left in Q1

Well…so much for the Chippewa’s pulling the upset.. gave up a safety and TD to close out the first.

Purdue - State Penn just started. Damn, still have an hour until real football starts.

I’m now less worried about our games vs Purdue and PSU

Penn St with a 65 yard TD with 2 seconds left in the half. Just brutal tackling by Purdue.

Ouch. Purdue fumble with 30 seconds turns into a long TD for PSU in the final seconds of the first half.

North Dakota at Nebraska? Another winnable game that Frost could lose.

Top Bottom