***OFFICIAL UMKC AT MINNESOTA BEN JOHNSON DEBUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Just caught up to live after starting late:

Battle looks like a stud. Gonna score a lot of points this year, partially because hes good, partially because we need him to.
Daniels looks much better than I expected. Athletic, smooth moving, should be a good defender at the least.
Willis is steady.

I also don't think Curry is looking as bad as other people made it sound. Even if Thompson is the future, Curry is better right now, and there is developmental value in winning games.

It seems as if most of the guys are capable of scoring other than our 5 spot and Loewe who doesn’t force it. But no one seems to be go to guy. Battle is our best bet but seems to rely on the 3. Concerned we can’t put KC away

D needs to get reorganized

Is Battle the only one playing tonight that will have eligibility next season?

I also don't think Curry is looking as bad as other people made it sound. Even if Thompson is the future, Curry is better right now, and there is developmental value in winning games.
Developing players who are gone next year? What’s the point?

alright, after that curry missed dunk, I take back everything

Sutherlin should not be our primary offensive weapon. Put the 5 starters back in please.

Gone away from Battle in the second half. Our best player on offense. He needs to get the ball and be aggressive, not settling for 3s

Big Matt Painter fan. He seems to use the preseason to develop his players, wins and loses seem secondary. Why not emulate his success?

Battle in foul trouble. 4 with 7 minutes left. Could be costly.

Top Bottom