***OFFICIAL UMKC AT MINNESOTA BEN JOHNSON DEBUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

For those who won't be watching on BTN Plus, you can listen to the radio feed from the Gophers athletics website.

Game (scrimmage) 1 saw Battle and Willis dominate the scoring and offensive gameplan in general. I still remain very concerned about depth and ability down low. Hoping to see improvement there. On offense, the ball movement was a welcome sight, so hope to see that continue. Defensively, I have no idea. A scrimmage is one thing, and there were concerns - especially rebounding. Hoping to see more hefty box outs and board collection. In a season without real expectations, LETS GO GOPHERS!!!!

They have the radio broadcast going instead of the students, much better lol

Loewe has been bringing up the ball more this week already than in the scrimmage, even with Willis on the court. Interesting

Looks like we have high IQ players. Pump fakes, using a lot of the shot clock instead of just 10 seconds

Game (scrimmage) 1 saw Battle and Willis dominate the scoring and offensive gameplan in general. I still remain very concerned about depth and ability down low. Hoping to see improvement there. On offense, the ball movement was a welcome sight, so hope to see that continue. Defensively, I have no idea. A scrimmage is one thing, and there were concerns - especially rebounding. Hoping to see more hefty box outs and board collection. In a season without real expectations, LETS GO GOPHERS!!!!
I wish I had concerns. I feel nothing.

Top Bottom