***OFFICIAL - REAL U OF M (GOPHERS) @ FAUX U OF M (WOLVERINES) - GAME THREAD!!!***

Curry has no hops. It’s like me playing Rec ball. Wily vet moves aren’t enough when your opponent is playing above the rim.

Mi with 20 of 30 points in the paint

Something has to change in their road prep routine. Maybe need to come in for shoot-around earlier. They just look totally unprepared.

I wouldn’t mind seeing some hard fouls on some of these breakaways if fouling gopher isn’t essential to stay out of foul trouble. Curious what others thoughts are on this, may be some cons I’m not thinking of.

I wouldn’t mind seeing some hard fouls on some of these breakaways if fouling gopher isn’t essential to stay out of foul trouble. Curious what others thoughts are on this, may be some cons I’m not thinking of.

Likely be called a flagrant.

down 6 at the half but closer than it should be, honestly. Wouldn’t say we’re out of it but have to be better. Way too many uncontested dunks for the Wolverines. Like 5 or 6.

wasted possession to end the half though. It isn't illegal to pass the ball a time or two to see if you can get a decent look

Gophers getting burned on turnovers and pick and roll defense.

As bad as we played, I'm glad to only be done by 6 and if we can clean it up in the 2nd half, we still can get them.

Unforced turnovers, bad passes, Gabe air balling a wide open 3, hard to watch.

• 1st half stats

Game Stats
    Minnesota
    Michigan
    Points2632
    FG10-3015-29
    FG%33.351.7
    3P4-142-7
    3P%28.628.6
    FT2-20-0
    FT%100.00.0
    Rebounds1617
    Offensive Rebounds42
    Defensive Rebounds1215
    Ties00
    Lead Changes00
    Time with Lead0:1915:41
    Lead % of Game1.678.4
    Last Lead5-2
    Last Lead: Time16:55 (1st)
    Largest Lead312
    Largest Lead: Score5-230-18
    Largest Lead: Time17:14 (1st)3:27 (1st)
    Assists28
    Turnovers87
    Bench Points72
    Blocks13
    On Court Points2219
    Fastbreak Points08
    Steals43
    Points off Turnovers511
    Points in the Paint820
    Second Chance Points04
    Personal Fouls44

This could be a top ten team if we had a coherent offensive game plan.

Top Bottom