***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Carr had one of the better performances I’ve seen by a Gopher! Loved the pick and roll along with great defense. Hats off to Pitino, they were ready to play!

Indeed, to all of the above.

Yes, they were struggling to score. Thats exactly what I said. What is wrong with you?

They are awful offensively when he isnt on the court and ok when he is.

Again, are you following the sport? This isnt just me saying this. You could just google all the information. Its easy shit.

Except for the guy that was out for the game against Woffard. The rest of their losses are not bad losses at all. You must not watch basketball often.

I don't understand why you are still digging. You've already thoroughly embarrassed yourself.

Except for the guy that was out for the game against Woffard. The rest of their losses are not bad losses at all. You must not watch basketball often.

I don't understand why you are still digging. You've already thoroughly embarrassed yourself.

Where did I say they were bad losses? Lmao

Fact is they have 4 losses. They haven't looked good. We have no idea when Anthony is going to be back. They play in the ACC and play Gonzaga this week.

The fact you are trying to argue that its nonsense to say they MAY miss the tourney. Is one of the dumbest things I have had the unfortunate pleasure of reading.

This is actually next level stupid. The only one digging is you.

Fact is they have 4 losses. They haven't looked good. We have no idea when Anthony is going to be back. They play in the ACC and play Gonzaga this week.

The fact you are trying to argue that its nonsense to say they MAY miss the tourney. Is one of the dumbest things I have had the unfortunate pleasure of reading.

Will you go away for good when UNC makes the tournament yet again??

Will you go away for good when UNC makes the tournament yet again??

I didn't say they would miss the tourney. I said they MIGHT.

You did however say that they were a top 5 team, which they aren't.

So yeah, you can leave anytime. Its getting that bad.

Keep digging, stupid. OSU beat UNC at full strength. And they beat Villanova. Both by 25 or more points. And here you are trying to downplay a win against the #3 team in the nation.

Very sad. And horribly embarrassing. You're too stupid to post here.

Keep digging, stupid. OSU beat UNC at full strength. And they beat Villanova. Both by 25 or more points. And here you are trying to downplay a win against the #3 team in the nation.

I never once downplayed the win.

I downplayed UNC and Villanova being top 5 teams because they are not top 5 teams. They werent when OSU played them, they are not now, and they wont be at seasons end.

This isn't arguable. Yet you keep trying. Its entertaining.

I downplayed UNC and Villanova being top 5 teams because they are not top 5 teams. They werent when OSU played them, they are not now, and they wont be at seasons end.

Did I call them top five teams? They are both very good teams that were beaten by 25 or more points by the previously undefeated #3 OSU team.

You must be angry that Marquette got b1tch slapped by the only really good team that they played.

Very sad for you. Boo hoo.

Going to be a small crowd due to Vikings game. I’ll be there with the wife.

HALE is my motto for the season. I said early they’ll not be great but can beat some good teams. Prove me right tonight!!

this aged well comment 2 in this thread. Hahaha.
AWESOME GAME TO BE AT. Crowd was bigger than I expected and into it from the start

Did I call them top five teams? They are both very good teams that were beaten by 25 or more points by the previously undefeated #3 OSU team.

You must be angry that Marquette got b1tch slapped by the only really good team that they played.

Very sad for you. Boo hoo.

You jumped in a conversation between me and someone else who called them top 5 teams. All I said is that they are not top 5 teams haha. Then you engaged. So yeah, you are the dumbass here.

Bringing Marquette into this? Lol. Ill enjoy Dawson Garcia. Hopefully we don't lose to annual BE bottom feeder DePaul at home. Would suck if both of my teams lost to DePaul at home.

Gutsy performance by Williams, Carr and Gabe after the Willis injury shortened the bench even further.

This was as solid of a two way game as they have played in a few years. What a huge win for the program! That game is going to do a lot for these kids' confidence. Because we played solid defense and controlled the boards we just never allowed OSU to have a run. So fun!!

And that's saying something cause the average IQ on the Gopherhole is 73...

You jumped in a conversation between me and someone else who called them top 5 teams. All I said is that they are not top 5 teams haha. Then you engaged. So yeah, you are the dumbass here.

Bringing Marquette into this? Lol. Ill enjoy Dawson Garcia. Hopefully we don't lose to annual BE bottom feeder DePaul at home. Would suck if both of my teams lost to DePaul at home.

You've been downplaying OSU this entire thread. Does that make you stupid? Yes....very stupid.

Annual bottom feeder DePaul is better than any team that Marquette has beaten. You had a shot at a top five team and Marquette got b1tch slapped. Now you are upset and making a fool out of yourself.

Very sad.

You've been downplaying OSU this entire thread. Does that make you stupid? Yes....very stupid.

Annual bottom feeder DePaul is better than any team that Marquette has beaten. You had a shot at a top five team and Marquette got b1tch slapped. Now you are upset and making a fool out of yourself.

Very sad.

I haven't downplayed OSU once. I downplayed North Caronlina. Who is not a good team right now. The stats don't lie. The rankings don't lie.

Honestly Maryland isn't top 5 either. But that was a neutral site game. 7-2>5-5 since you brought it up.

Still making a fool of yourself. Very sad.

I haven't downplayed OSU once. I downplayed North Caronlina. Who is not a good team right now. The stats don't lie. The rankings don't lie.

Honestly Maryland isn't top 5 either. But that was a neutral site game. 7-2>5-5 since you brought it up.

STFU

It’s jack-holes like you that stopped my from contributing to forums on this site.

STFU

It’s jack-holes like you that stopped my from contributing to forums on this site.

I haven't done anything. I said the gophers dominated. Then asked what top 5 teams OSU has beaten. They haven't.

If you hate people stating facts, then that is a personal problem.

Doof, I quickly corrected myself and said Top 10 teams. So I was wrong on a slight technicality but my original point was the same. Ohio State accomplished a rare historical feat this year.

Yet your point was easily one of the most dogshit ever posted on GH and you're going down in flames holding onto a technicality.

YOU TRIED TO SAY OSU PLAYED BAD. Their own coach said they were physically dominated. You should be banned for idiocy.

I haven't done anything. I said the gophers dominated. Then asked what top 5 teams OSU has beaten. They haven't.

If you hate people stating facts, then that is a personal problem.

You've obviously done something. The amount of people telling you to gag yourself with a dirty sock is growing by the minute. I think if we get to 5 a banning is in order.

Doof, I quickly corrected myself and said Top 10 teams. So I was wrong on a slight technicality but my original point was the same. Ohio State accomplished a rare historical feat this year.

Yet your point was easily one of the most dogshit ever posted on GH and you're going down in flames holding onto a technicality.

YOU TRIED TO SAY OSU PLAYED BAD. Their own coach said they were physically dominated. You should be banned for idiocy.

UNC isn't a top 10 team either. So again, its incorrect.

"physicall dominated" my post"but this is domination" So thank you for again proving I was right. Just keep coming

You've obviously done something. The amount of people telling you to gag yourself with a dirty sock is growing by the minute. I think if we get to 5 a banning is in order.

You want me banned because I said the gophs dominated and then pointed out that everything you replied to me with was incorrect.

More sound logic.

UNC isn't a good team without two of starters? Were they bad when OSU played them too?

7-2 with Marquette's schedule is not impressive. Neither is 5-5. But the Gophers just whooped the #3 team in the nation. Marquette got b1tch slapped by the only good team that they played. Lol.

Clearly basketball isn't your thing....or else you wouldn't be embarrassing yourself like this.

UNC isn't a good team without two of starters? Were they bad when OSU played them too?

7-2 with Marquette's schedule is not impressive. Neither is 5-5. But the Gophers just whooped the #3 team in the nation. Marquette got b1tch slapped by the only good team that they played. Lol.

Clearly basketball isn't your thing....or else you wouldn't be embarrassing yourself like this.

UNC hasn't been a good team all year. Even with Anthony on the floor the average less than a point per possession. That isn't good. They haven't been good. Again, I'd suggest following the sport.

You're the one that keeps bringing up Marquette on a gopher board haha. If the season ended today...Marquettes resume would have them safely in the tournament. 5-5, not getting in.

Keep going.

Top Bottom