***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

UHHHH who are the top 5 teams that Ohio State has waxed. Just curious if you're following a different sport

Oh sue me, buddy. I'm just so wrong. Two Top 10 teams. My bad. By 25 fucking points. Ohio State is definitely a real paper tiger aren't they? Just nothing credible about beating #7 UNC in Chapel Hill. By 25. None.

Oh sue me, buddy. I'm just so wrong. Two Top 10 teams. My bad. By 25 fucking points. Ohio State is definitely a real paper tiger aren't they? Just nothing credible about beating #7 UNC in Chapel Hill. By 25. None.

North Carolina might not even make the tournament. Id suggest you start following college basketball.

Having said that, this meltdown is impressive. No idea what caused it, but its impressive.

North Carolina might not even make the tournament. Id suggest you start following college basketball.

Having said that, this meltdown is impressive. No idea what caused it, but its impressive.

You trying to say Ohio State looks bad instead of giving credit to our hustle and defense.

Also Ohio State is only the 4th team in history to beat two Top 10 teams in the same season by 25+ the other 3 won the national title.

Also UNC is ranked #17, mongo. And you seriously think they won't make the tourney?? You need to study up a bit. You're clowning yourself with every post.

Best game of the season so far. Please hold on. This would be an all-time win or an all-time collapse.

You trying to say Ohio State looks bad instead of giving credit to our hustle and defense.

Also Ohio State is only the 4th team in history to beat two Top 10 teams in the same season by 25+ the other 3 won the national title.

Also UNC is ranked #17, mongo. And you seriously think they won't make the tourney?? You need to study up a bit. You're clowning yourself with every post.

No I said "OSU looks bad but this is domination". I'd suggest learning how to read.

LOL Nova was top 10 preseason(meaningless) they are now 20.

UNC just lost to Wofford today, mongo. Check the polls tomorrow they will be unranked. Do you watch hoops? Or just a complete idiot?

Who is this doofus? Lol. Embarrassing.

Best game of the season so far. Please hold on. This would be an all-time win or an all-time collapse.

No no no no!!! Youve got it all wrong. OSU is just really bad. They aren't actually #3. That's just a charade. The Gophers are awful. Will be all year. /s

Need to play with poise here and hit some shots, don't go into a shell. And hit FTs!!!

No I said "OSU looks bad but this is domination". I'd suggest learning how to read.

UNC just lost to Wofford today, mongo. Check the polls tomorrow they will be unranked. Do you watch hoops? Or just a complete idiot?

You're a clown, bro. You think they won't make the tourney because of a non-con loss. Tell me about all those times this century that UNC missed the tournament, mongo.

You're a clown, bro. You think they won't make the tourney because of a non-con loss. Tell me about all those times this century that UNC missed the tournament, mongo.

Alright so now you are scrambling after being proven wrong 3 times in a row.

No, I don't think they "wont" make the tourney because of 1 loss. I think they MAY miss the tourney because of 4 losses out of 10 games. Their best player is out in definitely and they play in the ACC. I'd say start following the sport.

Are you a complete idiot that doesn't watch much basketball? UNC was without two of their starters, both Cole Anthony and Leaky Black. Anthony has averaged almost 20 PPG this year.

You are embarrassing yourself, dingus.

Are you a complete idiot that doesn't watch much basketball? UNC was without two of their starters, both Cole Anthony and Leaky Black. Anthony has averaged almost 20 PPG this year.

You are embarrassing yourself, dingus.

Uhhh what does that have to do with what I said?

Anthony is out indefinitely and they are 6-4. They were 6-3 and struggling to score even with Anthony(who shoots 36% from the floor).

So yeah, a 6-4 UNC team that plays in the ACC could definitely miss the tournament.

Man are you stupid

Alright so now you are scrambling after being proven wrong 3 times in a row.

No, I don't think they "wont" make the tourney because of 1 loss. I think they MAY miss the tourney because of 4 losses out of 10 games. Their best player is out in definitely and they play in the ACC. I'd say start following the sport.

Duke probably won't make the tourney either because they lost to Stephen F Austin.

Also YOU are the only guy in America who would try to downplay a 25-point win over Nova as high quality.

Jesus, you really are new.

Carr out of his mind. Didn’t see this coming at all.

I was told Marcus Carr doesn’t have all conference potential. Somebody lied

Top 3 Gopher upset in the 30 + years I've been a fan. Only contenders are 2016 Maryland and 2013 Indiana.

I wonder if Greenlee should start instead of Carr?

Wow, a great performance out of nowhere for the boys. Great win.

Duke probably won't make the tourney either because they lost to Stephen F Austin.

Also YOU are the only guy in America who would try to downplay a 25-point win over Nova as high quality.

Duke is 9-1 not 6-4.

Duke isnt without their best player indefinitely.

Duke has a win against a team still currently in the top 3

Where did I downplay the Nova win? You went on a meltdown and called them a top 5 team. They werent top 5 at the time, and definitely arent now. All I did was prove you wrong.

Top Bottom