***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Really nice body language by Pitino

Last edited:

I am 53 and go to 20 -30 metal/hard rock shows a year. I don’t have a problem with loud music in general or what they were playing. Just doesn’t need to be that loud 50 minutes prior to game time.
Relax and just enjoy the game. Like someone else said the music isn't for you, it's to get the team hyped and ready to play.

What was the explanation for the flagrant foul? Looked like they were just fighting for position. How do you call that on the Gophers and how do you call that a flagrant?

OSU looks awful but this is domination.

Gonna be a great win.

Relax and just enjoy the game. Like someone else said the music isn't for you, it's to get the team hyped and ready to play.
Believe me, I am relaxed. It was a tiny complaint. It’s not gonna stop me from coming to games- 40 years and counting . . .

What was the explanation for the flagrant foul? Looked like they were just fighting for position. How do you call that on the Gophers and how do you call that a flagrant?
Hook and hold - can’t get arms locked down/entangled

Demir seems like he's settled into his role well, taking good shots, doing the little things, and actually playing really well lately

Omersa looks like he is finally really getting it - following game play and ball movement much better

Williams is showing hustle tonight with some aggression. Where’d this confidence come from

OSU looks awful but this is domination.

Gonna be a great win.

Their record and ranking speaks for itself. They have WAXED two Top 5 teams. ZERO opportunity for any haters on this board to downplay what is going on here. ZERO. Everyone save your breath

Hook and hold - can’t get arms locked down/entangled
I thought that was only if it was blatant and one sided. Looked like they were both pulling against each other there. Don't understand why that warrants a flagrant.

Does Demir finally get it that he is now playing in the BIG?

We haven't even played 10 full games yet. Imagine all the living room coaches who already passed judgement on his whole existence. Hilarious

Marcus Carr is my new favorite Gopher! So glad we have two more seasons of him after this.

Believe me, I am relaxed. It was a tiny complaint. It’s not gonna stop me from coming to games- 40 years and counting . . .
All I'm saying is I don't understand the need to reach so hard to find something to bitch about. If you can't handle the music bring some earplugs old man.

All I'm saying is I don't understand the need to reach so hard to find something to bitch about. If you can't handle the music bring some earplugs old man.
Apologies.

Omersa lip syncing “All I want for Christmas is you” was hilarious. The guy has range

LOL at the people who are saying Oturu isn't ready for the NBA

Their record and ranking speaks for itself. They have WAXED two Top 5 teams. ZERO opportunity for any haters on this board to downplay what is going on here. ZERO. Everyone save your breath

Well that was quite the meltdown

Definitely weird only seeing 2 pages for this thread, but I certainly did not expect much either for this one. Hope we look like this in some more big ten games.

UHHHH who are the top 5 teams that Ohio State has waxed. Just curious if you're following a different sport

Top Bottom