***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

NUMn
Rebounds127
Offensive Rebounds51
Defensive Rebounds76

No. I know it happens. But I can’t be like “everyone is saying it!” And not have a list. If it’s a bunch of shit tier programs doing it, maybe it isn’t a good thing to do.
If a program was good, they wouldn’t be firing their coach at all. Kind of a catch 22

“Curry’s been on some good teams here at Minnesota”

WHICH ONES????

Why don't we ever attack the zone by passing to the middle at the FT line? Hell, jr high kids know that. But we'd rather keep tossing bricks from outside.

So you're saying such a thing shouldn't be allowed for a moderately shitty programs like ours?

I didn’t say that. I just don’t think it makes sense otherwise more programs would do it. If only the worst teams do stuff, don’t do that stuff.

So a historically bad program did it. And BC—another shit program. Your two examples are of the worst B1G program and the worst ACC program. Do you see the issue or is there a bottom feeding Pac-12 team that did it?
Jeremy Foley won multiple national titles in football and basketball.

What should be done eventually, must be done immediately.” ~ Jeremy Foley, commenting on the proper time to fire coaches

Look what happens when you start taking the ball to the basket. This is the only way with this team

Gophers gonna win by 10+ and the bubble boys will look at final score. That's all

This actually is as bad as the play in Pitino's historically awful 3rd season.

Top Bottom