***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

BC isn’t a program to emulate. What other programs do you speak of?
I don't have a list, but coaches get fired/dismissed around this time of the season all the time. Are you really disputing this?

You can’t make this up, last trip down the floor and we had all 5 guys outside the three point line. We don’t have a clue on how to beat a zone defense.
we have never had a plan against a zone. Tubby didn't either. how can you coach at D-1 level and not have an offense to attack any type of zone. of course, you still need someone to hit an outside shot occasionally.

This is some stellar basketball on both of the floor

I don't have a list, but coaches get fired/dismissed around this time of the season all the time. Are you really disputing this?
No. I know it happens. But I can’t be like “everyone is saying it!” And not have a list. If it’s a bunch of shit tier programs doing it, maybe it isn’t a good thing to do.

No. I know it happens. But I can’t be like “everyone is saying it!” And not have a list. If it’s a bunch of shit tier programs doing it, maybe it isn’t a good thing to do.
Nebraska did it with Miles 2 years ago, except they let it leak and were meeting with Hoiberg while he was coaching. That's worse, IMO. By definition if you're in this position, you're probably not on the top tier. If I'm Pitino, I'd rather not be strung along for 2 more weeks.

Nebraska did it with Miles 2 years ago, except they let it leak and were flirting with Hoiberg while he was coaching. That's worse, IMO. By definition if you're in this position, you're probably not on the top tier. If I'm Pitino, I'd rather not be strung along for 2 more weeks.

So a historically bad program did it. And BC—another shit program. Your two examples are of the worst B1G program and the worst ACC program. Do you see the issue or is there a bottom feeding Pac-12 team that did it?

I use to play with a dude that was a backup at Wyoming. He scored like 9ppg there. He was so insanely good compared to anyone else playing pickup ball.

I bet he was better than a 6% 3 pt shooter too.

Nebraska did it with Miles 2 years ago, except they let it leak and were meeting with Hoiberg while he was coaching. That's worse, IMO. By definition if you're in this position, you're probably not on the top tier. If I'm Pitino, I'd rather not be strung along for 2 more weeks.

Issue is. We are still alive from the tourney(even if things look awful)

So hes gonna finish the year

Do you really think we could get a presser tomorrow? We need to move on ASAP that’s all that matters.

Top Bottom