***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

Lol....look at you desperately trying to defend this horseshit......Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Hey fuckface, I'm just making a point. Not defending anything. The game has been as ugly as your life.

If the Gophers win, it counts the same towards their resume. Despite all your bellyaching, nobody from the committee is watching this shit analyzing runs. They'll look at the final score.

Beilein says #1 will be a Big10 star??? Maybe hes not the guy to hire.

Jeremy Foley won multiple national titles in football and basketball.

What should be done eventually, must be done immediately.” ~ Jeremy Foley, commenting on the proper time to fire coaches

Cool. You haven’t given an example of a successful program doing that.

Hey fuckface, I'm just making a point. Not defending anything. The game has been as ugly as your life.

If the Gophers win, it counts the same towards their resume. Despite all your bellyaching, nobody from the committee is watching this shit analyzing runs. They'll look at the final score.
I love my life....and I take fuckface as a compliment....I'm sure I'm getting it more than you.

everything’s gonna be alright fam

If the Gophers lose, at least we are out of our misery.

I'm confused by our offense.
Dribble down the court.
Hand it off.
Try to pass it but turn it over.

Dribble down the court.
Get double teamed.
Don't disperse until it's too late.
Turnover the ball.

Dribble down the court.
Hand if off.
Take a three that's not close.
Miss.

I really don't understand how Ihnen's shooting has regressed so significantly since last year.

He shouldn't be standing out in the wing yet Pitino still plays him there. He's way more effective inside.

I'm very torn. I kinda wanna be taken out to pasture and put out of my misery for the season, but I also wouldn't mind meaningful games down the stretch

I can only imagine the boos cascading in the Barn if fans were there. Even the 80 yr olds would wake up to boo.
No chance there would be boos. It’s 10:04 on a Thursday with two terrible teams. They would be lucky to have 5,000 people left at this point.

That might be the nail in the coffin.

Top Bottom