***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS OHIO STATE BTT ROUND 2 IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Where the F has that attack mentality been from Gach for the past month or so?

Didn't get to watch the first part of the game but the guys definitely are putting up a good fight. Just don't have enough right now with the guys that are out.

Injury. He has been much better last few games.
Hope that was it because he was looking really good early in the year then he vanished off the face of the Earth. Kid clearly has talent but he was nowhere to be found for a big stretch of the season.

I know they are going to lose, likely by double digits, but for being severely outmanned inside and having a typical miserable shooting nights, I feel like this team showed some fight.

Gopher hole was right that Ihnen should play more. Curry gamed it out, Johnson is a worker who took a fucking beating today, Williams plays so hard. Some terrible passes but I like Williams.

All-in-all I respect the effort. Just a shitty season.

Too bad Robbins was out. Might have been 5 wins in a row and an NCAA appearance.

I know they are going to lose, likely by double digits, but for being severely outmanned inside and having a typical miserable shooting nights, I feel like this team showed some fight.

Gopher hole was right that Ihnen should play more. Curry gamed it out, Johnson is a worker who took a fucking beating today, Williams plays so hard. Some terrible passes but I like Williams.

All-in-all I respect the effort. Just a shitty season.
I wanted to believe this team wasn't just total shit, and were capable of better performances than what we've seen lately. I wonder if the road losing streak combined with the injuries just kinda broke their will, and the team was just kinda checked out mentally for those last few games against Northwestern, Nebraska, Penn State, and Rutgers, games that this team was probably capable of winning, even without Robbins and Gabe.

I've been at work so just catching bits and pieces of the game on the radio.

I am not exaggerating - every time I turn on the broadcast, Mike Grimm is complaining about the officiating. Every single time.

Once in a while, Tollackson will actually talk about strategy and execution, but most of the time, it's just non-stop complaining about bad officiating.

hard to listen to.

After calling 2 flagrant earlier in the game, how do you justify not calling that? If you’re gonna let them play, let them play, but that’s just remarkably inconsistent. I wish there was more public accountability for refs, they should have to make public statements about calls they review and still clearly miss.

Better than I expected. That's something to build on, no matter what the team looks like next year.

Top Bottom