***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS OHIO STATE BTT ROUND 2 IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

With how quickly they review everything, very surprised they didn’t at the end. Great fight. Time to move on

I'm happy they made it worth tuning into the last game. It was an interesting season on many different levels, and a lot of fun some of the time. Thanks for winning more than 8 games, Gophers!

Carr might be kicking himself looking at the film on that last play- got caught watching the Liddell action and should’ve helped on the guy who got the pass. But I can’t complain with some actual fight to end the season.

I don’t have many times I blame a game on the refs, but I truly think that there were a couple blown crucial calls that cost the gophers a chance to win. The flagrant foul, and I’m almost positive Liddell traveled at the end. Sucks to see them not get a chance after fighting all the way back

Carr has his issues but if I need a clutch shot at the end of the game I want him taking it.
Seriously I've never had so much confidence in a player to hit these sorts of shots with the game on the line.

I don't think he traveled at the end. Lot to be proud of, Carr, Mash, Isaiah and Freeman on D, Both shooting with confidence. Tough loss but they batteled

Top Bottom