***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS OHIO STATE BTT ROUND 2 IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The Offense has shown up! Let's go!!!! THE Ohio State University is shook to their very foundation!

Curry, injuries and all is a huge liability on the court. Division 3 talent now.
Yeah, sad to see what all the injuries have done to him. But glad he is getting a chance to play this year at least as he has had to deal with a ton over the course of his college career.

Worthless
Again, i dont have the game on so i see a bad stat line for curry and sounds like hes been rough. We all agree at this point Mitchell either has a deal worked out to not play so he doesnt get hurt for next year or he is Diedhou level bad right? I assume one but there is 0 logical reason he has not at least seen the floor for a few minutes.

I thought calling a TO right before a forced TV TO was not a good thing?

Again, i dont have the game on so i see a bad stat line for curry and sounds like hes been rough. We all agree at this point Mitchell either has a deal worked out to not play so he doesnt get hurt for next year or he is Diedhou level bad right? I assume one but there is 0 logical reason he has not at least seen the floor for a few minutes.

I mean, he did pick up 4 fouls in 2 minutes that one time...

Minnesota basket. Dick pit time out. 10 seconds of play. Whistle. Media time out.

Is that better or worse than the season average?
Slightly worse I think. 6/24 is 25% and I think the season is 28%. But the bigger issue is that they take a ton of 3s.

Goofs keep mucking it up.
While these kids are not well coached, they do compete.
This year, with a big man in the line up this has been a solid defensive team. On offense- the worst- this is a very ill conceived offense for these guys.

I really wonder if Williams would benefit from some Rambis glasses. So many horrible passes.

Top Bottom