***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS OHIO STATE BTT ROUND 2 IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I've been at work so just catching bits and pieces of the game on the radio.

I am not exaggerating - every time I turn on the broadcast, Mike Grimm is complaining about the officiating. Every single time.

Once in a while, Tollackson will actually talk about strategy and execution, but most of the time, it's just non-stop complaining about bad officiating.

hard to listen to.

It's been pretty awful

That was unreal that was not a flagrant
I'm not a fan of dogging on the refs...but they've been terrible all game. Gophers have been getting mauled with no calls and OSU guys get touched and get a whistle. It's been totally inconsistent and even one of the commentators has called out the discrepancy.

I'm not a fan of dogging on the refs...but they've been terrible all game. Gophers have been getting mauled with no calls and OSU guys get touched and get a whistle. It's been totally inconsistent and even one of the commentators has called out the discrepancy.
Agreed. We can't use that as excuse but it has been incredibly uneven.

I am not exaggerating - every time I turn on the broadcast, Mike Grimm is complaining about the officiating. Every single time.

Once in a while, Tollackson will actually talk about strategy and execution, but most of the time, it's just non-stop complaining about bad officiating.

hard to listen to.

The refs have been terrible. I honestly think that Big Ten didn't want to send OSU into the tournament on a five game losing streak.

hard to listen to.
To be fair, Carr took an elbow to the neck/chin and no call

Let's go baby 1 point! THE Ohio State University sweating bullets! The end is near! The Maroon Mummifciation setting in on their fear, preserving that emotion into defeat!

Coyle the expert. English major from drake🤮
And fleck is a sickening hotdog. All about him

LOL - Feel free to go back to not posting anytime you wish, DOC. Also, you don't like Fleck don't watch the games then; no one cares and you won't be missed.

I heard you're well respected in your "profession" -

1615498402813.png

Top Bottom