***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS OHIO STATE BTT ROUND 2 IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Three fouls called on the Gophers in three minutes. Already an uphill battle without getting called for touching them.

Edit....make that four.

And WTF is wrong with our rebounding? Why are guys always running down the court early!?

Too bad Mash is going to dip after this season with Pitino gone. I don't know if he can be a start but he has the potential to be a good player and grow.

How are there so many bigs that have absolutely no inside game? WTF are they working on in practice- chucking up 3 balls?

Observations:
Mashburn can score!
Williams has potential
Pitino finally figured out that Both Gach sucks and we’re better with him on the bench!

3-19 from 3. We have to find some outside shooters. So frustrating!

I am not actually watching the game but man Carr....what are you doing 3/15 1/8 from 3. The kid is a good college player but he is in no way a pro at any sort of high level. 31.5% FG month of Jan, 39.5% in Feb and a robust 22.2% prior to day for March. I do agree he is likely leaving and thinks he is a pro, but unfortunately for him, 6' gaurds who cant play defense need to shoot better than low 30's from the field.

Other than the start- we are playing pretty well against this level of competition with what we have left here. Proud of these guys! Just get hot for a little stretch (if that's possible) and make this game tight! Nice effort!

All about recruiting.....Watch Belmont in the tourney...A bunch of little white guys with endless range from deep....Hopefully the new coach will value that.

or at the very least find players who will listen to their coach and not just sit out there jacking up 3s and missing them over and over and over and over.....

But yeah, whoever the new coach is I really hope he is able to find at least a couple guys that can actually consistently hit 3 pointers.

I have been tracking the shots today- 8 pure forced 3 point shots all missed. They might shoot better if they were patient.... Mashburn is a good natural shooter. Tons of forces from him and Carr

I am not actually watching the game but man Carr....what are you doing 3/15 1/8 from 3. The kid is a good college player but he is in no way a pro at any sort of high level. 31.5% FG month of Jan, 39.5% in Feb and a robust 22.2% prior to day for March. I do agree he is likely leaving and thinks he is a pro, but unfortunately for him, 6' gaurds who cant play defense need to shoot better than low 30's from the field.
He is a pro player, just not an NBA player

Curry.... I wish I knew the +/- stats on him this game..... wow

And lately a turnover machine

Top Bottom